2011 Topps Marquee box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Just in case anyone is feeling brave after seeing some of the other box breaks, here's your cautionary tale. Spend wisely.

One box break of Topps Marquee:

Ogando, Alexi (TEX) 2011 Topps Marquee MM-AOG autograph Monumental Markings /570 - $5
Prado, Martin (ATL) 2011 Topps Marquee AIT-26 autograph Acclaimed Impressions /250 - $10
Sandoval, Pablo (SF) 2011 Topps Marquee GMQR-33 bat (quad) Gametime Mementos /125 - $5
Zimmerman, Ryan (WAS) 2011 Topps Marquee TTJR-75 bat Titanic Threads /99 - $10

Literally a $30 box. Selling cards at the above prices plus $2 shipping if anyone is interested.

Opened two mini packs....Nothing big..No more for me! I'll wait for the Finest and Bowman Chrome coming about two to three weeks. If David (dp33)...did not pull any...I pull his base card. Pm me if you want it Dark Angel. Best regards, David

That is reason why I wait for videos on youtube to see the product and then after about 10 box breaks I decide if i should buy or not, sorry to see your money disappear like that lol.

Ouch glad I didn't buy any. Picked up a bunch of the Yankees cards my friend needed for the cost of one mini box and this included cards #'d to 99. alot better deal then opening the boxes and hoping you get cards you want

It is a hobby only product no retail boxes were made.