Need help with 250 card Focus 2000 Masterpiece mania #d to 300 set...3 cards to go!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Can anyone you help me with my two Fleer Focus 2000 Masterpiece mania sets?

3 mania cards to go in one set and 15 mania cards to go in the other to complete two 250 card Mania sets
Updated as of 8/13/12

Each of the 250 cards in this parallel Focus 2000 Masterpiece mania set is numbered to 300 (***/300) on back

Fleer Focus 2000 Masterpiece Mania Set # 2 (each #d to 300) Want List
(3 cards to go out of 250 for a complete set)
218(Barry Bonds), 232(Nick Johnson), 247(Eric Munson)

Fleer Focus 2000 Masterpiece Mania Set # 3 (each #d to 300) Want List
(15 cards to go out of 250 for a complete set)
1(Garciaparra), 77(Ventura), 144(Clemens), 150(E Durazo), 170(Jason Schmidt), 172(Jose Canseco),
185(Ripken), 191(Livian Hernandez), 196(Todd Helton), 197(Juan Gonzalez), 218(Bonds), 232(Nick Johnson),
236(Wily Mo Pena),238(Vernon Wells), 247(Eric Munson)

Can also use a few of the Fleer Focus 2000 Rookie cards (Portrait version only)
There were two versions of the Rookie Prospect cards numbered 226 (Rick Ankiel) through 250 (Josh Beckett)
The ones I am looking for are the Portrait versions only. (The ones Numbered 1-999 of 3999..The Portrait Rookie Version)

230A(Ben Petrick), 236A(Wily Mo Pena), 240A(Ad Kennedy), 241A(Angel Pena), 245A(Jacob Cruz)<<<<====Portrait version wanted only

[email protected]

Last edited:
Can you help me finish or at least make dent in my two Focus 2000 Mania sets?

Will also buy ANY OTHER Focus 2000 MANIA (baseball only) for a buck each plus SASE even if not on want lists above

[email protected]

Anyone with any Fleer Focus 2000 mania cards? each card was numbered to 300 on back (baseball only)

I'm pretty sure I got 2 of the Larkin manias #186. I only collect Larkin, so that is all I would be willing to trade for. I'm new here, although you know me:) Not sure how to proceed but let me know if you are interested.

I'm pretty sure I got 2 of the Larkin manias #186. I only collect Larkin, so that is all I would be willing to trade for. I'm new here, although you know me:) Not sure how to proceed but let me know if you are interested.

Confirm you do have a Larkin mania and I am sure I can find something in Larkin to trade for it. The second set of Manias (actually its the 4th) is not a high priority. Mainly just focusing on finishing off the one with 6 now to go to complete but will trade for ones on the set with around 40 to go as well.

Don't have an actual want list made up. I track everything I still need in my organize on the other site I met you on the other day (Not sure if I'm allowed to say the name or not). I have a collection called "Larkin's I don't have". Honestly, there isn't too much I don't have other than really high end stuff and a few cheaper ones here and there. But I would probably be willing to trade for something I already have to help you out. If you want to let me know hat you have I'm sure we can work something out. I'll try to get an actual wantlist together soon, but it may take me a week or so. How do most people keep their wantlists on his site?