Review 2011 Topps Prime N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Prime N F L

10 Packs - 6 cards per pack
1 Auto & 1 Auto'd Relic per box // 2 Relic Cards per box

I received the following:

29 unique base cards - base set 150 -- 19% of the base set

img069.jpg

Topps Prime is a premium issue that is printed on heavy stock with HD photos - full bleed on the front -- LOOKS GREAT!!! The reverse has personal stats, professional stats - 2010 stats and career stats - and a Prime Season write up. The card number is easy to see and the cards are very easy to collate.

Parallels / Inserts

Green Foil - 7x - unnumbered
Silver Foil - 3x - #ed to 930
Gold Foil - 2x - #ed to 699
Blue Foil - 2x - #ed to 599
Red Foil - 1x - #ed to 499
Purple Foil - 2x - #ed to 399

img070.jpg

img071.jpg

Dual / Triple / Quad Combos

Leshoure / Young
Nicks / Little
Moss / Hankerson

Young /Smith /Little

Green / Jones / Cobb / Hankerson

img072.jpg

Prime Veterans / Prime Rookies

Veterans
Moreno
Welker

Rookies
Green
Mallett
Kaepernick

img073.jpg

Game Used - Relics

img074.jpg

Jones #ed to 316
Manning/Rodgers/Brady - #ed to 388

Autos

img075.jpg

J. Rodgers
J. Harper

Topps Prime - excellent issue for the player collector - lots of parallels to chase..If one wants to put one of the foil sets together, one will need lots of patience and some bucks. The number of foils received was good, but the different foils will make the set chase challenging. The set collector will need a minimum of 5-6 boxes to have enough for the 150 cards for the base set. If these are purchased, then one should have more than enough inserts to sell and trade to complete the set.

I really like the different foils - I only wish the numbering was on the reverse and not the front.

The dual/triple/quad combo cards - without the jersey pieces - could be left out of the issue. They are kind of disappointing without the jersey pieces - maybe more foils or base cards could be added???

The game used cards are very well done and the autos are stickers - but the cards are designed for the sticker. I do wish the sticker were embedded in the card and not just stuck on.

Overall grade A full bleed photos - excellent!

Go buy several boxes and send the Tebow's to me!!

Duane

Great break. If you pulled any Eagles, let me know what I can get for you for them:

26 Maclin
85 D. Jackson
124 L. McCoy
130 Vick

Thanks.

That triple jersey is sweet.

I've busted a few blasters...what is it with Topps and Jamie Harper? EVERY box i've bought this year has multiples of Harper. Topps Base, Topps Platinum, Topps Prime, etc. Why can't it be Cam Newton or the like? :)

My son's becoming a huge Falcon head. Anything i could get you for the Julio Jones?