My SICKEST Pull Yet !!!! Beware Tom Brady Fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mesellucards

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I was in a Box Break of 2011 Absolute last night and got the AFC North, we had a Bengals fan in the room so I traded the Bengals for the Patriots, not sure why because I am a Bills Fan,lol. 2nd to last pack we get a Redemption and this is what it says " Absolute Heroes Signature Prime Materials Spectrum
Card#: 21 ". After a little research and a few pinches to my arm to be sure I was awake I realize I just Received the 1/1 Tom Brady Heroes Auto Jersey Card !!!!!!!!! I went ahead and redeemed it and was given the following description:

2011 Panini Absolute
Absolute Heroes Signature Prime Materials Spectrum
Redemption: Card#21 ( / 1)Tom Brady
New England Patriots
QB

That confirmed it.... 1/1 Brady Auto !!! SICK PULL and I beleive it is the only 1/1 in the entire set although I could be wrong. It is redeemed and has a 4 month leadtime but WOW. I had to go to bed so this morning would come and I could see if it really happened or I was dreaming, wasnt dreaming :) .

Anyone have any idea what this might go for ?

that is just wrong, a Bills fan getting so excited over a Brady card!! Way to go man what a great pull that will be. Pat

More excited over the resale of the card once I get it, if it was a Jim Kelly I would be keeping it.

I think you will do very well with the Brady, I am sure you can buy a few Kelly autos and have a nice pile of change left over. Sounds like a great card. Congrats.

Curious to know how the Bengals fan is doing this morning with his base team set (nice to get that out of the way at least) and the "cool Benson insert".

Anyone have thoughts on a value ?

Congrats on the pull!

It depends on how you plan on selling it. If you're patient and wait for the right offer to roll in, you could get more out of it. If you auction it, I'd go by these ended auctions to help gauge value:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-BRADY-P...0625576006?pt=US_Football&hash=item43aaa25c46

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-BRADY-2...0762403571?pt=US_Football&hash=item19c9f426f3

I'd figure it could sell for around $500, but redemptions can really mess with that. Personally, I'd redeem it and see what the patch looks like. If it comes back with a really nice multi-color/logo patch, you could see the value go way up...then again, you may get stuck with a replacement :eek:.

I do plan on putting it up as a BIN or BO, I just hope redeeming it was the right way to go. I was affraid without redeeming it ans having a visual of the 1/1 it wouldnt draw half as much notice to it.