NEW BSL is Full

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The NEW BSL is currently full, still awaiting a couple of confirmations as far as software download/purchase, but we do have the league full.

If you are interested and would like to placed on a waiting list please post here or better yet PM me.

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:
I will try to get it all downloaded this weekend. Looked at it for about an hour last night, just on their site trying to decide if I wanted to do it or not. Just curious as to the thoughts of the year you are wanting to start with. Are we starting 2012, or something like say, 1950? See if we can change history with Hall of Famers and such. Thanks, Tony.

We usually run a 14 day sim every 48-72 Hours, Which means a team owners time committment woud be as little as an hour every 2-3 Days. The software carries alot of information on it, some Sims you have to scramble to cover injuries etc. Some sims you dont really have to do much at all except check out what your team did over the 14 day SIm.

I find it very addictive and fun,

I believe they are 16 day sims, we started with 14 day ones and found you couldn't put a player on the 15 day DL without missing 28 more days.

downloaded the software and ready to go! thnx and will await further instructions. this message will self-destruct in 30 seconds!

There is a forum - OOTP12 Discussion where people have played around with software, check that out and familiarize yourself with the software so when It comes time to start the league you have a decent understanding of it.