1999-00 Topps Series 2 Hobby Basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hey ryan, my old, ****** computer keeps failing when i go to your site. is it possible to list your inserts/hits on the thread here?

thanx,
paul

hey ryan, my old, ****** computer keeps failing when i go to your site. is it possible to list your inserts/hits on the thread here?

thanx,
paul

Sure:

’99 Draft Picks (7): Alexsandar Radojevic, William Avery, Cal Bowdler, Quincy Lewis, Dion Glover, Jeff Foster, Kenny Thomas
USA Basketball Team Card (7): Kevin Garnett, Gary Payton, Steve Smith, Tim Hardaway, Tim Duncan, Jason Kidd, Tom Gugliotta
All Matrix (3): Shaquille O’Neal, Antoine Walker, Keith Van Horn
Team Topps (2): Reggie Miller, Grant Hill
21st Century (1): Jonathan Bender
Own The Game (1): Jason Kidd
Impact (1): Kobe Bryant

Hey Ryan
If you get a chance could you look at my 1999/00 Topps basketball on my www site there are 2 sets I am putting together. Let me know
Thanks
Tom

Have a Nice Holiday season

Tom,

Yes I'll be able to help with a few of those. I'm out of town till Monday but will take a look when I return and see what I have.

Thanks,
Ryan

Tom,

Yes I'll be able to help with a few of those. I'm out of town till Monday but will take a look when I return and see what I have.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hey Ryan
Okay Just let me know I have some 70,s Pacers you might need or want

Have a very Merry Christmas

Tom