Check my picasa.....looking for paypal or Indians in return!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkraft24

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just added a bunch of stuff to my picasa (update: 3/25) and added a tradelist to my bench page. I'm interested in trading for Indians needs or selling (would like to keep sales > $5, please). LMK if you're interested in anything! Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:
Hey I like these (If you're willing to trade them)

04 Throwback Threads Gerut JSY /100 $5.00
05 Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink Swatch Single Jody Gerut JSY AU /50 $15.00

I just got this in:
2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Refractors #BCP170 Frank Herrmann $15.00 /50

LMK if we can work something out.

Eric

Eric - I don't have multiple Gerut autographs or gu so I'd be looking for higher priorities (and an autograph for the absolutely ink). Keep me in mind if you come across anything else to offer, thanks.

GetBig - Didn't see anything for the Gates and I'm going to pass on the Choo....had second thoughts about the damage.

Any interest in these Gerut AUs:
2004 Fleer Genuine Insider Autograph JG /550
2004 Fleer Patchworks Autoworks Black JG /376

Eric

Hi there,

Was interested in the Bowman Sterling Kemp/Gordon GU and the Kershaw Triple threads GU.

Curious if you were interested in either/both of these:
2009 Topps Chrome ref #'d/499 Trevor Crowe
2010 Bowman auto Joe Gardner

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Adam

Hey Adam, Thanks for the list but I can't use either of those. LMK if you find any others or are interested in a price for the pair. Thanks,

Tom