Kirk Rueter address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It sounds right. I could swing by his house on Sat. maybe for you, LOL. I knew Kirk from high school baseball, and got several things signed back when he first started with Montreal. Was at his parent's house back then, but I know he still lives in Hoyleton.

I don't have the Harvey book, so I can't confirm it for sure. But good luck, Tony.

It sounds right. I could swing by his house on Sat. maybe for you, LOL. I knew Kirk from high school baseball, and got several things signed back when he first started with Montreal. Was at his parent's house back then, but I know he still lives in Hoyleton.

I don't have the Harvey book, so I can't confirm it for sure. But good luck, Tony.

Tony,
It is probably right then. I saw a success on another site and all it said for an address was "2011 Harvey". I need his '04 Topps Chrome refractor signed for my set.
Thanks,
Gary