WTTF: Jason Giambi and Jeremy Giambi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lprimus

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for cards I need of these two! Tradelist is on my Bench page. Just click the button below and lmk what you're interested in and what you have for me!
Thanks!
Jason

LMK if you can use this: 2002 Upper Deck All-Star Home Run Derby Game Jersey ASJG2 Jason Giambi A's $15.00

If so, any baseball GU/Autos for trade? Thanks,
Brian

Hi Brian!
I can definitely use it, but, unfortunately, don't have any GU/Auto's to trade at the moment. Thanks though!

Jason

Hey Jason,
Any need for these:

1991 Topps Traded #45 Jason Giambi
1991 Topps Traded Tiffany #45 Jason Giambi

LMK, thanks much

-Kenny

Hey Kenny!
I can use both! LMK if you see anything off my Bench tradelist and we'll go from there.
Thanks!
Jason

Hey Jason,
Only thing I'm really interested in is the Andre Dawson patch. Is that the only trade list you have? I'd also be interested in anything from my sig. LMK if you have anything else. Thanks much man

-Kenny

Hey Jason,
Only thing I'm really interested in is the Andre Dawson patch. Is that the only trade list you have? I'd also be interested in anything from my sig. LMK if you have anything else. Thanks much man

-Kenny

Yeah, that's all that I have at the moment. Kinda pathetic, I know. LOL! Haven't had much funds lately to build up the tradebox. Hang on to those Giambis and catch me down the line. Hopefully I'll have something for ya then!
Thanks!
Jason

Yeah, that's all that I have at the moment. Kinda pathetic, I know. LOL! Haven't had much funds lately to build up the tradebox. Hang on to those Giambis and catch me down the line. Hopefully I'll have something for ya then!
Thanks!
Jason

Not a problem man. Their not going anywhere!

-Kenny

let me know if you need this one:

2002LeafCertifiedMirrorRed.jpg