1968 Nolan Ryan RC for trade...very obtainable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Would love to get $300 in BV in trade for this Ryan RC. Preferrably from my wantlists but understand how hard that can be as my wantlist is getting tougher to hit. So let's try this:
I am looking for trade bait to make smaller trades for Mets cards or set needs from my wantlists with the Ryan RC.
1) Looking for ex+ high number baseball cards 1972 or before.
2) No 1 card can be worth more than $40 as no one trader seems to have more than $40 towards my wantlists.
3) "Some" help to my Mets wantlist would be helpful but not necessary (including any card from $.05 to $600, the OPC Ryan RC is $600)
4) I use Beckett on-line for bv's.
5) will consider contemporary sp's or hard to get cards...no GU or autos at a bv more than $40 bv.

The card:

68ryanrc0001.jpg

68ryanrc0002.jpg

I call it "good" condition but I am no professional. 4 rounded corners , 1 or 2 fraying. Light creases across center. No missing paper.
Make an offer, I'll let you know if I'm interested. Thanks

Last edited:
I am getting some nice offers but please keep in mind I can not use trade bait with a bv over $40 and I can not use Vintage cards like Goudeys as anyone that is collecting Goudeys probably can not help me with my Mets needs from the 1990's and 2000's (some vintage upgrades). Please keep in mind that I need cards I can re-trade to help my Mets wantlist which contains, for the most part, cards 1990-now. Thanks and thanks to those that have responded with generous offers but I can not use. Mike

re

Hello have a few 100 inserts from the 90s up will do you a good deal if interested LMK thanks Charlie

Hello have a few 100 inserts from the 90s up will do you a good deal if interested LMK thanks Charlie

Charlie, they would need to be desired inserts, not the "mass produced" stuff that is plentiful. Short Printed stuff is probably better. Send me a list and I'll look. Thanks

No serious offers yet! I am surprised as how often do you see a Ryan RC for trade? Don't be intimidated. Vintage $15-$20 cards are good. I can use vintage NY Rangers cards (Topps only pre 1970). Need a 1973 #1 Ruth/Mays/Aaron from my Mets wantlist. LMK

Too complicated? To put together a list of cards with a bv less than $40 each? I tried to make it very easy. LMK what is so complicated. I can work with you. I don't sell. Sorry

Hello, I have these. I have more cards just want to see if you can use something off of this list before I dig for more

no buckets, but will you look through nicely organized trade lists?

i don't have any picture buckets but would you be interested in taking a gander at my trade lists which are listed below in my sig? i have traded with you in the past and have tons of parallels, sps, inserts, gus, autos, hofer gus, rookies that are under $40 each and are mets or most any team.

plmk

thnx!

Would love to get $300 in BV in trade for this Ryan RC. Preferrably from my wantlists but understand how hard that can be as my wantlist is getting tougher to hit. So let's try this:
I am looking for trade bait to make smaller trades for Mets cards or set needs from my wantlists with the Ryan RC.
1) Looking for ex+ high number baseball cards 1972 or before.
2) No 1 card can be worth more than $40 as no one trader seems to have more than $40 towards my wantlists.
3) "Some" help to my Mets wantlist would be helpful but not necessary (including any card from $.05 to $600, the OPC Ryan RC is $600)
4) I use Beckett on-line for bv's.
5) will consider contemporary sp's or hard to get cards...no GU or autos at a bv more than $40 bv.

The card:

68ryanrc0001.jpg

68ryanrc0002.jpg

I call it "good" condition but I am no professional. 4 rounded corners , 1 or 2 fraying. Light creases across center. No missing paper.
Make an offer, I'll let you know if I'm interested. Thanks