New Uploads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbov

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone... just updated my bucket. While I'm still working on it... please give it a look and lmk if anything interests you.

Just added some newer stuff on 7/13/12

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:
Trade

Im interested in your Hanson blue ref auto and Stanton auto. Check my sig. I have a Kershaw A n G, but don't know if it's listed
Bob

Bob-- Didn't see anything I would trade those two for.

Vlad-- Really like the Banks triple threads. Let me know what it would take in addition to those 2 cards. (I see u have it on ebay... what offer do u want?)

Thanks,
Adam

auto

Hello I have a 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractor auto
Pedro Baez BCP190 ser#307/500
$12
I like the Sandoval auto from lineage same bv
scan at WWW lmk Thanks Charlie

Hello I have a 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractor auto
Pedro Baez BCP190 ser#307/500
$12
I like the Sandoval auto from lineage same bv
scan at WWW lmk Thanks Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Not really interested in the Baez... Lmk if u have anything else close.

Thanks,
Adam

Bob-- Didn't see anything I would trade those two for.

Vlad-- Really like the Banks triple threads. Let me know what it would take in addition to those 2 cards. (I see u have it on ebay... what offer do u want?)

Thanks,
Adam

Hey Adam,

The Banks is pending in a trade at the moment. If it falls through I will LYK. If there is anything else you like please lmk.

thanks
Joe

Check me for the Zambrano 2011 Jumbo GU

Hey Matt,

I really like the Nolan Ryan Significant Sigs card. Are you interested in selling it?? I was hoping we could work out $$ + Zambrano deal. If not, would u do the Bautista (Joey Bats TT) for it?

LMK,
Adam

I'd be interested in the Ryan & $$. PM me your offer. I'm at work so I don't remember the value of the ryan off hand. I'll respond when I get home. I'm leaving Friday morning for Texas until Monday night so is like to get the deal done prior to leaving if that's cool.

Matt

I'd be interested in the Ryan & $$. PM me your offer. I'm at work so I don't remember the value of the ryan off hand. I'll respond when I get home. I'm leaving Friday morning for Texas until Monday night so is like to get the deal done prior to leaving if that's cool.

Matt

I'm sure we can figure something out... I have the newest Beckett mag and it has the Ryan as $40-$80. I have no idea on a value for the Zambrano patch. I'll pm an offer.

Thanks,
Adam

Hey Adam,

The Banks is pending in a trade at the moment. If it falls through I will LYK. If there is anything else you like please lmk.

thanks
Joe

Hey Joe,

I like the Hanson tt auto too... not sure what values on cards are. Lmk if we are close or if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Adam