Working on the 2012 Museum serial #99 set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Tom! Any need for theses? Adaron Chambers green 1st bowman card 385/450. Deryk ****** ref bowman chrome 442/799, Matt Holliday ref 2011 finest 495/549? Best regards, David

I can use either the Chambers or the Holliday. pick one and post. Want to do bubbles or PWE's? Doesn't matter to me. just add which you prefer in the trade post. Thanks and good luck with your set.

Tom

Hi Tom! Any need for theses? Adaron Chambers green 1st bowman card 385/450. Deryk ****** ref bowman chrome 442/799, Matt Holliday ref 2011 finest 495/549? Best regards, David

I can use either the Chambers or the Holliday. pick one and post. Want to do bubbles or PWE's? Doesn't matter to me. just add which you prefer in the trade post. Thanks and good luck with your set.

Tom

Hi Tom! I'll throw in both. PWE is okay with me! Posting trade...please confirm it. Best regards, David