Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alright! Nobody has taken lot #3 as of this post. I have added (9) more cards to the original (9). (See scans) You can now get all (18) cards for $5.00 delivered! I will post another deal as soon as this one sells. Remember, if it doesn't sell by this time tomorrow, I will be adding another (9) cards! The price stays the same!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #3 still hasn't been sold! I just added (9) MORE CARDS! That's now a total of (27) cards for $5.00 DELIVERED! Please see the scans!

Thanks
Craig

Nick - Deal posted! Paypal or cash is fine with me. Whichever is easier for you. I appreciate it!

#3 has been sold! #4 is now up! Check out the scan!

Thanks
Craig

Last edited:
I just added the "Bonus 9" to lot #4 since it didn't sell yesterday. Make sure to check the scans! All 18 cards for $5.00 delivered!

Thanks
Craig

Clemson2012 - Payment received and Trade Manager updated. I will get the cards out to you in the morning. I appreciate it!

cardmasters - That I can do! I posted the deal for us. Please confirm when you have time. I appreciate it!

Lot #6 is up everyone! Please see the scans on page 1!

Thanks
Craig

Lot #6 didn't sell on day one, so I have added the 9 bonus cards! The scans are posted! $5.00 gets you everything delivered in a bubble mailer! See page 1, post 1!

Thanks
Craig