WTTF: (Lakers) Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, West, Baylor, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwpjones22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to trade your player(s)/team(s) for cards in Min/LA Lakers uniform of George Mikan, Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Shaquille O'Neal, and Kobe Bryant. Looking for base, inserts, parallels, and serial #'d cards of these players. I don't have a whole lot to trade from the past few years but have alot from the 90's and early 2000's. Let me know what you have for trade and what players/teams you collect and I will see if anything I have. Thank you.

I am looking to trade your player(s)/team(s) for cards in Min/LA Lakers uniform of George Mikan, Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Shaquille O'Neal, and Kobe Bryant. Looking for base, inserts, parallels, and serial #'d cards of these players. I don't have a whole lot to trade from the past few years but have alot from the 90's and early 2000's. Let me know what you have for trade and what players/teams you collect and I will see if anything I have. Thank you.

I can help you out with some of these wants. Before I start pulling them can you check out my www site and see if you might be able to hit some for me . Let me know
Thanks
Chief

I have a few of these players LOL i am looking for MICHAEL JORDAN in return let m eknow how many yah got and i shall start working on a list for yah as i have 100's of cards of the last four players and a few of the others

I'm sure I have some extra Shaq and Kobe base/inserts, and maybe a couple other player. I'd be looking for rc's from all 4 sorts in return. My 4 sport rc want list can be found on my Bench User Page. If you want to take a look, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks,
Brad