WTB: Lee May card (in Reds uniform)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redjet

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I will be going to an event on May 11th and Lee will be there so I'd like to grab a copy of this card to get signed. I'm looking for something in EXMT or better condition. Preference goes to the 1968 card since he doesn't share it with another player.

I have a bunch of other vintage needs as well, I'll be editing this thread once I get a hold of the May with my other needs.

Last edited:
Updated thread, I am now just looking for any vintage Lee May card as long as he is in a Reds uniform. The 68, 69, and 70 Topps cards would be my top choices.

I can give you the card #s: 68T is 487, 69T is 405, 70T is 225, and 71T is 40. His '67T is the RC and it's #222. Maybe the #s will help other people search. I have the '71 but it's not ExMt. If you PM me your address I'll send it to you.

I can give you the card #s: 68T is 487, 69T is 405, 70T is 225, and 71T is 40. His '67T is the RC and it's #222. Maybe the #s will help other people search. I have the '71 but it's not ExMt. If you PM me your address I'll send it to you.

The 71 has a facsimile auto on it, right?

Yes. I can see why that would make it less desirable for you. :)

Yeah, I appreciate the offer but no need for you to burn your resources sending it to me. :)

I did pick up a 1970 Topps on ebay for $3.50 as a last resort a few minutes ago. Still hoping to find a '68 or '69 but I'll at least have something for him to sign.