Hockey wants for my grandson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for Hockey lots for my grandson. Newer Base, junk gu or autos, Oddball. etc. He is 8 and really just getting interested in these. Actually has a little bit of ADHD and sorting and studying these has been great for his concentration. I am not looking to spend a fortune but I can buy or trade other sports for them. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks for looking. Pat

Hi Pat

What size lot of cards (last few years) would you want for the Mendenhall auto (my son goes to U of I)

thanks Henry

Hi Pat

What size lot of cards (last few years) would you want for the Mendenhall auto (my son goes to U of I)

thanks Henry

hey , thanks Henry, I will have to dig out my cards tomorrow and see what I have left of Mendenhall. I will get back to you , Pat

that would be great ..only in college uniorm, thanks. I have some low end autos and gu I can add if you were interested in trading the herb adderly auto too (not for me but i know Packer fans lol)

Henry
hey , thanks Henry, I will have to dig out my cards tomorrow and see what I have left of Mendenhall. I will get back to you , Pat

Hi, can send you a lot of 135 Hockey Cards, looking for baseball cards in return. Some of the cards include:

06/07 Sp Game Used Zdeno Chara Game Used (Red Swatch) Jersey
2010/11 Shane Doan ltra Gold Medallion
09/10 Martin Brodeur UD Hockey Heroes #HH12
09/10 Tim Thomas UD Netminders #NET29
Tomas Vokoun 09/10 UD Netminders #NET7
Tom Barrasso 98/99 Topps Season's Best #SB6
Phil Kessel 09/10 UD Ambassadors Of The Game

Plmk your thoughts and thanks for your time!!

Gordon

Hey Pat
I have some Hockey cards from the 70,s plus some Penquns from the 70,s Let me know if interested .

Also I am still coaching basketball right now they started a Unified Basketball (special olympics) team at the high school. My team finished 5 and 2 for the season ad w got seeded 2 in the state playoffs and are in the semi finals on Sat with the title game right ater i we win the semi.
Later
Tom

Hey Pat
I have some Hockey cards from the 70,s plus some Penquns from the 70,s Let me know if interested .

Also I am still coaching basketball right now they started a Unified Basketball (special olympics) team at the high school. My team finished 5 and 2 for the season ad w got seeded 2 in the state playoffs and are in the semi finals on Sat with the title game right ater i we win the semi.
Later
Tom

wow Tom, still playing in the playoffs, that is great. I gave him some old hockey cards and he has them in a binder and shows thm off with his Pens cards. I am sure he would like them, I dont think I have anything off your lists but I am sure I can find some stuff you would like, thanks pat

Pat, If your interested in trading that Wright auto (dual reflections 2005), I will send a large Priority Mail box loaded to the top of early 1990-1996 various hockey cards.
No Dupes, all different. Different brands. Some near sets.
LMK, Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Pat, If your interested in trading that Wright auto (dual reflections 2005), I will send a large Priority Mail box loaded to the top of early 1990-1996 various hockey cards. LMK, Thanks, Mike

Mike, I am not sure if I still have that one, I will look, thanks Pat

wow Tom, still playing in the playoffs, that is great. I gave him some old hockey cards and he has them in a binder and shows thm off with his Pens cards. I am sure he would like them, I dont think I have anything off your lists but I am sure I can find some stuff you would like, thanks pat

Hey Pat
I will pull them out and go ahead and post a trade when you are ready.

Yep this is a great time coaching these kids I love it It would be nice if they win the states the kids would go crazy with excitement
Later
Tom

Also maybe this year we can get together for a round of golf when i go to pgh in Aug

Hey Pat
I will pull them out and go ahead and post a trade when you are ready.

Yep this is a great time coaching these kids I love it It would be nice if they win the states the kids would go crazy with excitement
Later
Tom

Also maybe this year we can get together for a round of golf when i go to pgh in Aug

As far as I know I have no pending grandchildren or weddings this year, so maybe I will have a lot more time on my hands sometime. I hope we can meet up . I would love that. Pat. too bad we cant get that little kid from North Carolina to drive up and meet us too. Thanks Tom, I will look at your lists , maybe I can find a few things on them. Pat

Any interest in the following:

2009/10 Upper Deck Black Diamond:
8 abdelkader
20 kronwall
29 bryzgalov
30 doughty
61 gonchar (penguins)
72 cole
144 richards (triple diamond)
143 zetterberg (triple diamond - ruby - #'d 008/100)

2010/11 Upper Deck:
55 Richards
61 Boucher
200 checklist (players on front - richards/carter/pronger)

2010 Score:
Playoff Heroes #10 leighton

Thanks.

for sure Butch, what can you use and what do you have? thanks Pat

I have a ton of his cards including rookies. I can use anything in my sig and I collect Pittsburgh players as well. Would be open to GU and Autos of stars and semi-stars. Need some 2012 Topps Gold Sparkles. Plmk thanks Butch

If the Lafleur auto is available, let me know what value you put on it. I have a binder of Lemieux cards if your son is a fan of his.