Commons needed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
****EDIT****

Landed some commons. If I need more, I will edit/update this thread. Thanks!!

Tim

Last edited:
could probably part with anywhere from 1500 to 5000...

since i know what they'll be used for , i should ask : would you even need them to be double-boxed to keep them in good shape or would simply packing a flat rate box be ok for your needs ? (if the latter i'd think i could make you a better deal)....

Awesome. And single bosed is totally fine. Condition not an issue. Let me know what a large flat rate box would cost me (Around 2K or more, if possible) Thanks so much!

Tim
could probably part with anywhere from 1500 to 5000...

since i know what they'll be used for , i should ask : would you even need them to be double-boxed to keep them in good shape or would simply packing a flat rate box be ok for your needs ? (if the latter i'd think i could make you a better deal)....

Awesome. And single bosed is totally fine. Condition not an issue. Let me know what a large flat rate box would cost me (Around 2K or more, if possible) Thanks so much!

Tim

i believe i have both medium and large flat rate boxes on hand.....a medium runs roughly $11 to ship (11.35 in a PO or 10.85 online) and a large costs roughly $15 (15.45 in a PO vs 14.65 online).....

could probably do something in the neighborhood of half a cent to penny per card plus shipping ....i'll check in a little while to see approximately how many i can fit in each size box so i can give you a more firm cost....

I have two early 90's topps sets that I was going to pull some cards out of and donate the rest. Your welcome to them for the price of shipping.

They will be delayed though, I'm currently in Florida on a fire assignment and will not make it back to Cali for a while (week and a half or so)

Let me know

ok , let me know if this works....

i just pulled out a medium flat rate box and a 3200-count box of cards....they fit PERFECTLY....that means i can ship approximately 3200 for $11 .....at half cent per card we'd be looking at 16 for the cards and 11 for shipping for a total of 27 dlvd.....if that works , feel free to post it up....if you need more than that right away , let me know and i'll see how many i can pack into the large FRB.....

Tim,
I can fill a small flat rate box full of 90's hockey the box cost is $5.35 would be looking for $4 for the cards so everything would be $9.35 for everything

let me know

David