Going Through Withdrawl...I have PP and Tradebait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rednecksims

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Still waiting on my cards to catch up with me during this move. They should be here by the end of the week. In the mean time I wil buy for a super deal. I perfer to do card/PP deals tho and the bucket is completely open. Looking for some nice HOF Autos (perfer without GU) of Higherend players. If I buy Im looking for 1 card. The type of players Im looking for on a card/PP deal are:

Walter Payton
Sammy Baugh
Johnny Unitas
Tom Landry
Vince Lombardi
Ect

If I buy straight out its who can give me the best deal.

Please understand if we do a trade/PP deal the cards will not be sent until the 21st.

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/rednecksims/

Thanks
David

Last edited:
Wow thats kinda right out in no mans land for the show route. Our strongest traveling show is Inside Pitch. They hit Hickory(way out of your range), Charlotte(to your West), Greensboro(to your North), and Raleigh (to your North). I was hoping to be able to help you with LCS's but thats to far out of my knowledge area. You can find the Show Schedule here though if you decide you wanna make road trips. www.insidepitch.com

Wow thats kinda right out in no mans land for the show route. Our strongest traveling show is Inside Pitch. They hit Hickory(way out of your range), Charlotte(to your West), Greensboro(to your North), and Raleigh (to your North). I was hoping to be able to help you with LCS's but thats to far out of my knowledge area. You can find the Show Schedule here though if you decide you wanna make road trips. www.insidepitch.com

Ive made it to Raleigh. Didnt get stop at any of the shops. I want to get to Charlotte. Theres no shops here from the people I have talked to. Its suprising considering the size of the area and Im sure there are tons of collectors in the area. Not even much at flea markets. I thought there would be a lot of NASCAR around here but havent seen much of it either.

LCS's in the State are few and far between. There aren't any in Charlotte that I know of but the Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh shows are pretty good. I know for a fact that there is one on the southern skirts of Raleigh though because my buddy sold his shop to some guys who relocated it there and I delivered pretty much the whole store for them. I can't remember the name of the little town or suburb though. I'll have to ask him if he remembers. I don't think where you are at is to far from the famous box breaker on youtube though. I think his name is Chris, I can't remember his shops name though. One thing about Nascar we are so used to it around here it doesn't stand out as much as you would think. If Rockingham was still running cup races you'd probably see more of it where you are at butsince they aren't its kind of a dead issue. Once you get closer to Charlotte and Mooresville it becomes way more apparent. I live in Statesville which is just north of Charlotte on I-77and alot of the drivers live in Statesville, Troutman, Mooresville, and right on the Lake(Norman).

LCS's in the State are few and far between. There aren't any in Charlotte that I know of but the Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh shows are pretty good. I know for a fact that there is one on the southern skirts of Raleigh though because my buddy sold his shop to some guys who relocated it there and I delivered pretty much the whole store for them. I can't remember the name of the little town or suburb though. I'll have to ask him if he remembers. I don't think where you are at is to far from the famous box breaker on youtube though. I think his name is Chris, I can't remember his shops name though. One thing about Nascar we are so used to it around here it doesn't stand out as much as you would think. If Rockingham was still running cup races you'd probably see more of it where you are at butsince they aren't its kind of a dead issue. Once you get closer to Charlotte and Mooresville it becomes way more apparent. I live in Statesville which is just north of Charlotte on I-77and alot of the drivers live in Statesville, Troutman, Mooresville, and right on the Lake(Norman).

Does NASCAR diecasts and such sell well around there? I might try to get up to a show or two once things settle in. Id love to talk more on what sells well in what areas and such and I might eventually try to set up a table (something I havent done in ages).

Thanks
David

Diecasts aren't really big here from what I can tell. Really its mostly guys who are just Die-hard Nascar and really not interested in much else. There are a couple of guys who sell the Diecasts at the show but thier table is never really a hot spot if you know what I mean. You'll see mostly football and baseball at the shows. Where you are and the Raleigh show, Hockey will have a decent following do to the Hurricanes in Raleigh. You'll also hit player collectors looking for guys from thier colleges, Duke, UNC, NC State, and the occasional East Carolina fan. College sports are huge in the Eastern part of the State, not so much collecting wise here in the Central and Western part of the state. The ACC is king here so watch anyof that SEC talk ;) they may wanna shoot you lol.

Diecasts aren't really big here from what I can tell. Really its mostly guys who are just Die-hard Nascar and really not interested in much else. There are a couple of guys who sell the Diecasts at the show but thier table is never really a hot spot if you know what I mean. You'll see mostly football and baseball at the shows. Where you are and the Raleigh show, Hockey will have a decent following do to the Hurricanes in Raleigh. You'll also hit player collectors looking for guys from thier colleges, Duke, UNC, NC State, and the occasional East Carolina fan. College sports are huge in the Eastern part of the State, not so much collecting wise here in the Central and Western part of the state. The ACC is king here so watch anyof that SEC talk ;) they may wanna shoot you lol.

Thanks for the info. I might start grabbing some lots here soon then. Would love to set up at a show again when I have time.

David