WTT Nintendo Wii 2000 point cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VistaViper

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have four Nintendo Wii 2000 point cards that I would like to trade for Baseball or Football cards. I prefer vintage but will consider most anything.

$(KGrHqFHJC8E-msrnIZ4BPtV,Ccclg~~60_58.jpg

Jeff

Last edited:
I don't have much from your want list but if it's not a problem, please check my site and LMK if anything is of interest. The only things that I would trade would be anything in bold print. LMK, thanks much.

-Kenny

I don't have much from your want list but if it's not a problem, please check my site and LMK if anything is of interest. The only things that I would trade would be anything in bold print. LMK, thanks much.

-Kenny

You would only trade what is in bold? Are any of your rookies available? I'd be interested in the vintage ones.

You would only trade what is in bold? Are any of your rookies available? I'd be interested in the vintage ones.

Sorry, that was a typo. The card in bold I would prefer not trading. Just LMK what you're interested in and we'll figure something out. Thanks.

-Kenny

I'd be interested in any of these:

1960 Topps #136 Jim Kaat
1968 Topps #247 Johnny Bench
1972 Topps #79 Cecil Cooper/Carlton Fisk
1974 Topps #456 Dave Winfield
1975 Topps #623 Phil Garner/Keith Hernandez
1976 Topps #98 Dennis Eckersley
1976 Topps Traded #592T Willie Randolph
1977 Topps #473 Andre Dawson
1978 Topps #701 Paul Molitor/Alan Trammell
1979 Topps #116 Ozzie Smith

Jeff

Sorry, that was a typo. The card in bold I would prefer not trading. Just LMK what you're interested in and we'll figure something out. Thanks.

-Kenny

I'd be interested in any of these:

1960 Topps #136 Jim Kaat
1968 Topps #247 Johnny Bench
1972 Topps #79 Cecil Cooper/Carlton Fisk
1974 Topps #456 Dave Winfield
1975 Topps #623 Phil Garner/Keith Hernandez
1976 Topps #98 Dennis Eckersley
1976 Topps Traded #592T Willie Randolph
1977 Topps #473 Andre Dawson
1978 Topps #701 Paul Molitor/Alan Trammell
1979 Topps #116 Ozzie Smith

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
The only things on that list I'd be willing to move are the Keith Hernandez and Willie Randolph. The other's I'd rather trade for card wants. Not sure what value you're looking for for the point cards but let me know where we're at. Maybe I can throw in a little player or team lot. Thanks much

-Kenny

Hi Jeff,
The only things on that list I'd be willing to move are the Keith Hernandez and Willie Randolph. The other's I'd rather trade for card wants. Not sure what value you're looking for for the point cards but let me know where we're at. Maybe I can throw in a little player or team lot. Thanks much

-Kenny

I'm looking at trading for something more significant. I just sold two on Ebay for $18 each so i was thinking of trading for something I would be willing to give about $14 for. If you don't want to trade at that level just LMK.

Thanks,
Jeff

I'm looking at trading for something more significant. I just sold two on Ebay for $18 each so i was thinking of trading for something I would be willing to give about $14 for. If you don't want to trade at that level just LMK.

Thanks,
Jeff

I think I'll have to pass. Thanks anyway Jeff.

-Kenny

i dont have anything of your list but let me know if there is anything newer your looking for teams players and i can let you know what i got