used toploaders for sale - medium or large flat rate box available - need to go ASAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
i prefer to keep my own collection in new top loaders but i usually clean all those i get in the mail and use most of those as well....i've accumulated well over 1000 that i havent had time to clean and really don't have space for until i do find the time....if anyone is interested , i'd love to sell them to someone who can make use of them ....

most have tape (and/or the sticky residue) , price stickers , or writing on them and some are scratched or have yellowed , but they all should still provide adequate protection for cards....

i don't really know what other local shops around the country charge for them , but the last shop here (which finally closed two years ago after 25+ years) charged a whopping $4 a pack (or 16 cents per TL)....WAAAAY too expensive for this poor boy...

bumping up an OLD thread because i have another big batch of used top loaders i'd love to get rid of ASAP.....see post #8 for details on this batch....

Last edited:
Claude - Would you do $35 for a Large Flat Rate Box stuffed? If you print the postage using Paypal's Multi-Shipping Tool you can save $1.00 off the regular price (makes it $14.65) and I'll send the payment as a Paypal Gift so you don't have to worry about fees. I appreciate your time either way.

Thanks
Craig

criag , im not sure i have enough on hand to fill a large frb because while i do have well over 1000 on hand , quite a few are already sealed up and listed for sale in a local trade paper....i believe the ad still has 2 more weeks to run...if they sell or if i cancel the ad i'll have to pay for it but if it runs its course with no sale then i owe nothing....if they don't sell , i'll likely have enough for the large box...

i have a few errands to tend to today , but i'll do some more digging around today to see if i can scrounge up enough to fill one for you w/o tapping into those already sealed up and will try to let you know something tonight ... sound workable ?

Claude - You can just let me know after the ad runs if that works best for you. I'm in no hurry. Take your time. Just shoot me a PM, as I won't be subscribed to the thread. Take care!

Thanks
Craig

These still available? I need these, LIKE NOW!!

sorry - craig took a little over 900 off my hands....

that said , somewhere in this house i think i have one more box of used top loaders stored away.....if i can find it this weekend i'll let you know....

had been setting all my old used top loaders aside waiting to find time to clean them again , and have accumulated quite a few again.....most would have either tape , stickers , tape/sticker residue , or writing on them and many have scratches or yellowing....not a ton of eye appeal , but they are still good enough to protect cards , and are especially useful for sending cards through the mail if you don't really want to send out new ones....

last time i did this , i included ONLY regular top loaders which allowed me to fit 575 (23 packs worth) in a medium flat rate box....when craig ended up buying them , i filled up a large flat rate box which let me get in just over 900 (over 36 packs worth).....this time around , while MOST would still be regular size , i have some assorted thicker ones as well ....not sure the size numbers/measurements , but the thicker sizes would run the gamut all the way up to the super thick ones that hold sweet spot helmet type cards and POSSIBLY a few even thicker than that.....if anyone can use these , let me know if you'd prefer MORE or LESS of the thicker sizes and i'll try to accomodate as best as i can....

i KNOW i have enough for a medium flat rate box and i THINK i may even be able to fill up TWO of these.........could do a medium for $30 dlvd....(18 for the top loaders + 12 for shipping)

if anyone could use even more , i THINK i have enough for a large flat rate box which i could do for $40 dlvd.....(24 for the top loaders + 16 for shipping).....

soooooo....if anyone can use a ton of used top loaders , please let me know as i'm down to just 4 days left in this house and would LOVE to get these out of the way ....

price cut for the weekend....

medium flat rate box - APPROXIMATELY 450-500 assorted top loaders - 27.50 dlvd (should have enough for two batches this size)

large flat rate box - APPROXIMATELY 800-900 assorted top loaders - 37.50 dlvd

last price cut i can do on these big boxes...

price cut for the weekend....

medium flat rate box - APPROXIMATELY 450-500 assorted top loaders - 25.00 dlvd (should have enough for two batches this size)

large flat rate box - APPROXIMATELY 800-900 assorted top loaders - 36.00 dlvd