My BK GU for your Baseball GU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lprimus

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have these FT:
2010-11 Panini Season Update All-Stars Materials #4 - Chauncey Billups (White Jsy)-$6
BK02.jpg

2010-11 Panini Season Update Green Week Jerseys #2 - Anthony Carter (White Jsy)(547/799)-$5
BK05.jpg

2010-11 Panini Season Update Rookie Challenge Materials #14 - Stephen Curry (Blue Jsy)(555/799)-$8
BK01.jpg

LMK what you're interested in and point me to a tradelist and we'll go from there.
Thanks!
Jason

Last edited:
jason, i'd like to work something out for the paul and kidd cards.

my bucket link is on my Bpage. let me know if you see anything, if not, check the vintage bsketball, i've got a couple jabbars on there and i think another mj you might need. (thats mj as in magic johnson, not the great one:michael jordan lol)

paul

jason, i'd like to work something out for the paul and kidd cards.

my bucket link is on my Bpage. let me know if you see anything, if not, check the vintage bsketball, i've got a couple jabbars on there and i think another mj you might need. (thats mj as in magic johnson, not the great one:michael jordan lol)

paul

Paul,
How about the Santana and Hoffman GU that you have for 'em?
LMK if that works.
Thanks!
Jason

jason, sorry, i forgot to delet the santana, it was a prize winner i gave away.

i do have the hoffman artifacts #288/325, and how bout an omar vizquel 2008 heroes lite blue (white jsy) #9/200. a scan of that one is in the HOF album i believe.

let me know please.
paul

Ouch... Sorry, but I couldn't trade those for low end gu. Thanks, but maybe some other time!

Sorry about that. Wasn't trying to overdo it, but looks like I did. I'll take another look and see if anything else jumps out at me.

Jason

EDIT:
How about any of these:
IMG_0013.jpg

img001-Copy3.jpg

img001.jpg

img001-Copy.jpg

LMK
Jason

Last edited:
jason, sorry, i forgot to delet the santana, it was a prize winner i gave away.

i do have the hoffman artifacts #288/325, and how bout an omar vizquel 2008 heroes lite blue (white jsy) #9/200. a scan of that one is in the HOF album i believe.

let me know please.
paul

Sounds good to me! Go ahead and post it up and I'll confirm and send out on Tuesday.
Thanks!
Jason