help me and i help you/ negroe league still need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sturgeon

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i dont get beckett online so i cant get a list of cards that are produced of albert pujols who my wife collects and joe montana who i collect. so if any one is willing to print me off a list from beckett for either one of these guys ill send a list of all the negroe league addresses i have. i get addresses from multiple places including meiselman list, or ill get you addresses from a list that you need. thanks for any help.

Last edited:
when things go wrong it comes in bundles of trouble, printer now down so i still neeed help

sturgon do you have excel on your pc?
pm me if you do i can give you instructions on how to make the becketts list into an excel sheet

dave

marine sorry nope, im the type that knows enough to get on and go here and a few other things and thats about it. but thanks for willing to help me out, i appreciate it. being a former marine my self let me know if you want the list and ill send to you and were both in oregon so should get to you pretty quick thanks

brother your no help at all lol. lemme think about it, its a good and easy product to learn just incase your wanting to learn too lol.

dave