Misc. cigarette cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sturgeon

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i will take offers, dont know what they are worth so make a offer would like to get rid of as a lot if possible. the sets are in really great condition, the misc. cards range from one or two are really bad but 99 percent of them have rounded corners or a crease here of there, decent shape for as old as they are.

full 50 card set players cigarette's modern naval craft
full 50 card set players cigarette's animals of the country side

aproximately 200 misc. tobacco cards majority are Will's cigarettes ( railroad equipment, radio personalities, wild flowers, cinema stars,british birds, arms of companies) also some sarony,carreras ltd, mitchells, players,allen and ginter cards as well (no baseball)

also 11 cards that say presented by A & b.c chewing gum ltd and a couple say presented by a & b.c ltd london (couple names are fred astaire, ava gardner, leslie caron, richard burton) all of them movie stars

and have one card says copyright kiddy's favourites ltd
popular boxers mustapha mustaphaoui

Surprisingly, a lot of those old tobacco cards don't have much value. Just to add to my type collection of non sport cards I'd give you $30 for them.

Alan

just FYI. most of those (wills, a& b. c. etc.) are british issue cards. also, check the 2 sets REAL close. 99% of those british sets are reprints, and not marked as such. a & b. c. was the authorized british partner for topps - kind of like OPC/canada. you can find various topps sets (mostly 1950's/60's) with the a & b.c. copyright.

mint thanks but ill pass

cards thanks for the info

melky can send some if you give me a email address