WTTF 1991 Dominos QB Challenge, '94 Coke Monsters of the Gridiron

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbvol

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
1991 Dominos Quarterback Challenge Football want list (NrMt)

complete

1994 Coke Monsters of the Gridiron Football want list (NrMt)

1 2 5 10 11 15 20 21 22 24 28 29 30

Thanks for any help on these

Last edited:
Boomer

1991 Dominos Quarterback Challenge Football want list (NrMt)

4(Esiason)

1994 Coke Monsters of the Gridiron Football want list (NrMt)

1 2 5 10 11 15 20 21 22 24 28 29 30

Thanks for any help on these

I have the Dominoes Boomer Esiason #4... four sharp corners,excellant centering,nice gloss.clean front and back.as a matter of fact,I haveseveral of these cards if you need upgrading any...very interested in both 1999 Collector's edge Manning cards.I have no idea of the value of this card,or how you want to trade....plmk

Thanks for the reply. I can use an upgrade on my Dominoes #41 Plunkett as well as the #4 that you have for me. Do you still have 1975 Mack Herron #381 for me? Also, you had PM'd me saying that you would check on my 1974 & 1976 Topps set needs a couple of weeks ago. If you have any of those set needs I could use them. I could also use some Swell FB Greats cards if you have any. I will hold the Manning cards for you and wait for your reply. Thanks.....Derek
I have the Dominoes Boomer Esiason #4... four sharp corners,excellant centering,nice gloss.clean front and back.as a matter of fact,I haveseveral of these cards if you need upgrading any...very interested in both 1999 Collector's edge Manning cards.I have no idea of the value of this card,or how you want to trade....plmk

Dominoes Boomer Esiason

Thanks for the reply. I can use an upgrade on my Dominoes #41 Plunkett as well as the #4 that you have for me. Do you still have 1975 Mack Herron #381 for me? Also, you had PM'd me saying that you would check on my 1974 & 1976 Topps set needs a couple of weeks ago. If you have any of those set needs I could use them. I could also use some Swell FB Greats cards if you have any. I will hold the Manning cards for you and wait for your reply. Thanks.....Derek

There you are.I'd lost all my info when the site went down.Yes I still have the Herron '75.and yes I do have the Plunkett,same shape as the Boomer card.I have no '76 cards left but I did make a list of the '74's you may need. I will find it this evening after work.

i also have the Domino's 4 and 41.
Also an extra Coke Monsters 24.

Only problem is what I want. All Baseball. I need a card out of 2011 Bowman Chrome. Some Golds out of 2012 Bowman, as well as some chromes toward that set, or some 2012 Platinum toward my set.
Outside of that, I do collect Milwaukee Braves, and possibly Texas Rangers.
Al

There you are.I'd lost all my info when the site went down.Yes I still have the Herron '75.and yes I do have the Plunkett,same shape as the Boomer card.I have no '76 cards left but I did make a list of the '74's you may need. I will find it this evening after work.

Sounds good. I have a huge 3 sport and non sports want list linked under my username if you can't find anything else.

i also have the Domino's 4 and 41.
Also an extra Coke Monsters 24.

Only problem is what I want. All Baseball. I need a card out of 2011 Bowman Chrome. Some Golds out of 2012 Bowman, as well as some chromes toward that set, or some 2012 Platinum toward my set.
Outside of that, I do collect Milwaukee Braves, and possibly Texas Rangers.
Al

Hi Al, thanks for the reply. I no longer need any Dominos and I don't have anything you're looking for but if you want to take a look at my B page to see if you can use anything from there for the Coke card then we could do a PWE trade. PLMK if you're interested. Thanks........Derek

Obama

Sounds good. I have a huge 3 sport and non sports want list linked under my username if you can't find anything else.

I have the Mack Herron,The Jets checklist,the Boomer and Plunkett Dominoes cards,and the four Obama cards from the 2009 UD Philadelphia set.Thought I had Bob Lilly too,butit's gone now :\... I would like the two 1999 collector's Edge Manning cards and the two 2000 Collectors Edge Mannings if you think that's fair. plmk and have a great day...

Hi Al, thanks for the reply. I no longer need any Dominos and I don't have anything you're looking for but if you want to take a look at my B page to see if you can use anything from there for the Coke card then we could do a PWE trade. PLMK if you're interested. Thanks........Derek

I wish I could help you more but for now I think we should just forget it. Maybe it can be a throw in card on a bigger trade later.
Al

I have the Mack Herron,The Jets checklist,the Boomer and Plunkett Dominoes cards,and the four Obama cards from the 2009 UD Philadelphia set.Thought I had Bob Lilly too,butit's gone now :\... I would like the two 1999 collector's Edge Manning cards and the two 2000 Collectors Edge Mannings if you think that's fair. plmk and have a great day...

Works for me. I don't know much about the 2009 cards but if that evens us up then I'm all for it. Post it if you would like or lmk and I will be glad to. On the web page, my son set mine up so I'm not much help there but if you want to do a B Page just click the User CP tab above and then it will lyk how to create the page. Thanks...........Derek

I wish I could help you more but for now I think we should just forget it. Maybe it can be a throw in card on a bigger trade later.
Al
Al--
No problem. I hope we get the opportunity to trade at a later time.