2011 Topps Tribute "Tribute to the Stars" Smith, Ramirez, Castro Triple Auto 6/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soxfan33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Tribute "Tribute to the Stars" Smith, Ramirez, Castro Triple Auto 6/24

This just came in as a replacement from Topps today. Very nice! The scan doesn't do it much justice. This is a very nice card!

Looking to trade, but willing to take offers if anyone is interested in buying it.

Thanks,
John

2011 Topp Tribute "Tribute to the Stars" Smith, Ramirez, Castro Triple Auto 6/24 BV $100
img048.jpg

Last edited:
Topps owes me a golden greats Ty Cobb relic /10. It is past the due date. If they were to offer me that card as a replacement, Id jump on it. Nice card!!! Dave

Topps owes me a golden greats Ty Cobb relic /10. It is past the due date. If they were to offer me that card as a replacement, Id jump on it. Nice card!!! Dave

That should be a nice one! I wonder why it's late. It's a GU card, so it should have been ready to go. I hope they hook you up with something nice!

John

nice card!

what were you supposed to recieve, that you got this as a replacemen?

Prosefan - that sounds like an awesome card you should be getting in. hope it happens with that cobb :)

paul

Cmb please and pm me.

Didn't see anything that jumped out at this point. Thanks though.

John

nice card!

what were you supposed to recieve, that you got this as a replacemen?

Prosefan - that sounds like an awesome card you should be getting in. hope it happens with that cobb :)

paul

Paul,

Thanks! It was a replacement for a 2011 Bowman Platinum Chisenhall, Ackley, and Montero triple auto.

John

Didn't see anything that jumped out at this point. Thanks though.

John

Paul,

Thanks! It was a replacement for a 2011 Bowman Platinum Chisenhall, Ackley, and Montero triple auto.

John

You came out ahead on that one IMO!!! You have an idea of value on your card incase I decide to make an offer? I keep coming back to this post to look at it. Its really growing on me!

Last edited:
You came out ahead on that one IMO!!! You have an idea of value on your card incase I decide to make an offer? I keep coming back to this post to look at it. Its really growing on me!

I agree! I definitely came out ahead on this replacement. I was hoping for something nice, and Topps came through!

I don't know the value. I stopped buying Beckett subscriptions a few years ago. I'll post it on the price check thread to let you know.

Thanks,
John

what value are you looking for in trade?? Are you interested in any Red Sox Auto's?? lmk...thanks!

I'm not sure of what the value is, but I'm assuming it's in the $120 range maybe? I'm a Sox fan, so I'm always interested to see what's out there for Sox stuff. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
John

UPDATE: The BV is $100. Thanks to Bdink25 for the BV! I put the BV in the original post.

John

RedSox Auto's for trade
2012 Gypsy Qyeen Daniel Bard Auto BV$12
2011 Bowman Bryce Brentz Auto BV$12
2011 Bowman Kolbrin Vitek Auto (x4) BV$10
2011 Bowman Chrome Kendrick Perkins Refractor Auto 478/500 BV$15
2011 Bowman Platinum Adrian Gonzalez & Carl Crawford Dual Jersey Dual Auto /89 BV$100
2011 Gypsy Queen Clay Buchholz Auto BV$15
2010 Bowman Chrome Jose Iglesias Auto BV$40
2009 Upperdeck SPX Jon Lester Game Used Jersey Auto BV$40

LMK if your interested...thanks!

UPDATE: The BV is $100. Thanks to Bdink25 for the BV! I put the BV in the original post.

John

RedSox Auto's for trade
2012 Gypsy Qyeen Daniel Bard Auto BV$12
2011 Bowman Bryce Brentz Auto BV$12
2011 Bowman Kolbrin Vitek Auto (x4) BV$10
2011 Bowman Chrome Kendrick Perkins Refractor Auto 478/500 BV$15
2011 Bowman Platinum Adrian Gonzalez & Carl Crawford Dual Jersey Dual Auto /89 BV$100
2011 Gypsy Queen Clay Buchholz Auto BV$15
2010 Bowman Chrome Jose Iglesias Auto BV$40
2009 Upperdeck SPX Jon Lester Game Used Jersey Auto BV$40

LMK if your interested...thanks!

Would mostly be interested in the Gonzalez/Crawford, but not sure I want to trade the triple for it right now.

Thanks though,
John