Review U F C Finest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
U F C Finest

2 Mini boxes - 5 cards per pack - 6 packs per mini box
'6 Autographs or Relic Cards in every master box!'

I received the following:

38 unique base cards - no dupes!!
img328.jpg

In the Finest tradition, the cards are glossy with a mirror finish. The 'chrome curl' is creeping back in - just a bit. The front of the card has an action photo in HD .... very cool. One can see the definition of the fighters - muscles and tats - very clearly. The reverse has a summary of a highlight of the fighter's career.

Inserts

Refractors

8 refractors
img329.jpg

3 blue refractors

The blue refractors are numbered to 188 (and they are numbered on the front of the card!!:eek: )

Gold Refractor

img330.jpg

Chan Sung Jung #ed to 88

Blood Lines

img331.jpg

Cain Velasquez
Bart Palaszewski

Finest Moments

img332.jpg

Frank Mir
Chael Sonnen

Finest Threads

img333.jpg

Robbie Lawler
Lyoto Machida

Authentic Mat

img334.jpg

Jimy Hettes
Fabricio Werdum

Autos

img335.jpg

Jake Shields
(crooked sticker!! :mad: )

Fight Worn Gear / Auto
img336.jpg

Randy Couture

UFC Finest - an excellent issue! The photos are sharp and nearly get you right in the middle of the fight. I believe the number of autos and relics in the master box is fantastic - 6!! The individual that collects a specific fighter should be able to pick up the various parallels - base, refractor, blue refractor, gold refractor, etc. with a little work.

Still not a fan of the sticker autos.... the Shields auto I received is crooked. (If ya gotta do it - please do it right.) I really like the Couture piece - an excellent piece of his fight worn gear.

The Werdum mat piece is also very cool - not just one single color - well done!!

My favorite insert is the Bloodlines insert. They look great and I really like the design.

Overall grade A- a little curl and sticker autos!

Go pick up several master boxes and send the Bloodlines to me!!

Duane

i agree the photos on those cards are awsome as well as all the other peice cards. I like the sheilds auto but agree if your gonna do it do it right and randys card is awsome too. But the Mir is my favorite because he is awsome... never did these cards but might have to look into it. how much are these? that Mir available?

i agree the photos on those cards are awsome as well as all the other peice cards. I like the sheilds auto but agree if your gonna do it do it right and randys card is awsome too. But the Mir is my favorite because he is awsome... never did these cards but might have to look into it. how much are these? that Mir available?

You may have the Mir.

Duane

Cool looking set, thanks for the review Duane! If you have any Jon "Bones" Jones cards from there I would love to have them for my Pc:)