Looking for base cards of these players....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need these three

Eli Manning
07 Score #11 .50
08 Bowman Gold #6 2.00
08 Score Decals 1.50

and would also be interested in the Simms and LT's.

Let me know via PM if you need any of the following Favre's from my site

Brett Favre

2002 Bowman - #75

2003 Topps - #100

2003 Upper Deck Finite - #4 - 250/2350

2005 Upper Deck Rookie Debut - #35

2008 Leaf Limited - #68

Otherwise, I'll pull together a list of some of the other players.

Mike

Do you have any cards of Drew Brees to trade. I know I have base cards of the players you are looking for. LMK Thanks

hello i have 2 lions and 2 vikes from 2012 topps as well as a harvin insertparamount pairs.
with a 2007 score inscriptions reggie ball auto or 2011 totally certified titus young gu.

i am interested in the hester gu in your buckett.
would trade either the gu or auto and the base and inserrt for it.
please let me know
thanks
dale

Hi, haven't traded with you in a while, but I know I have quite a few cards from your list. Would you possibly trade the P. Manning GU football card and/or the numbered cards if the trade was in your favor?

Let me know,
John

Hi, haven't traded with you in a while, but I know I have quite a few cards from your list. Would you possibly trade the P. Manning GU football card and/or the numbered cards if the trade was in your favor?

Let me know,
John

Will only trade the Manning G/U for another G/U. What numbered cards are you refering to, the ones listed in this thread? I would have to see a list.

Will only trade the Manning G/U for another G/U. What numbered cards are you refering to, the ones listed in this thread? I would have to see a list.

The serial numbered cards I'm referring to are the Peyton Mannings in your photobucket, namely the Donruss Elite Stars and the career best cards.

Thanks,
John

Would you be interested in trading your Peyton Manning Game Gear GU football card for these two: (I apologize for the checkoutmycards scans):

19484811-9c91-44ff-aa93-0746e34c0ce5.jpg

ceb15e07-ba42-48ea-8137-c29846b44ca3.jpg

ceb15e07-ba42-48ea-8137-c29846b44ca3.jpg

PLMK,
John

Not interested in those packer helmet cards. My friend has some of those. As for the Manning numbered cards. Do you have any nice Stafford, Johnson, Suh, or A.Rodgers cards?

Last edited:
I have a small stack from the list you provided,have any cards from 12 Topps, 09 Upper Deck, or 10 Gridiron Gear?