2012 Bud Light NFL Cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Is anyone else working on a set of the Bud Light NFL cans this year? I've got these to trade for other teams: Falcons, Steelers, Bengals, Panthers and Redskins. I'll also be picking up extras of the Lions and Browns in the next couple weeks.
Thanks, Dale

Looking to Trade

Is anyone else working on a set of the Bud Light NFL cans this year? I've got these to trade for other teams: Falcons, Steelers, Bengals, Panthers and Redskins. I'll also be picking up extras of the Lions and Browns in the next couple weeks.
Thanks, Dale

What cans do you need?

At this point I only need the Colts and Patriots, and possibly the Saints (a friend was supposed to get it for me but I don't know if he did.) If you need any of mine please let me know - I'd help you out even if you don't have any of the three I need.
Thanks, Dale
What cans do you need?

did you get the saints? if not after this weekend i should be able to help you with that! Let me know. I don't need any b/c i'm not collecting but i can send to you for just the cost of shipping.

Thanks for the offer, Swamp. I'll let you know - I still haven't talked to my friend in New Orleans. He's at the tail-end of a nuclear outage where he's been working 7 days a week for over a month.
Dale
did you get the saints? if not after this weekend i should be able to help you with that! Let me know. I don't need any b/c i'm not collecting but i can send to you for just the cost of shipping.