looking for lamichael james, patrick willis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sturgeon

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Title says it all. let me know what you gotand what your interested in. mostly baseball to trade. thanks

I have a 2012 Topps Prime LaMichael James RC and an A.J.Jenkins RC jersey#266/266 also from Topp's Prime

Ill take a look at what i got if you got any specific players let me know and i can let you know what i got

Big let me know players or price range of cards you need for it i have plenty of cards for those teams

bfd let me know a few players your looking for im sure i have a few rodgers rc and a few other packers and im sure i have brewers and twins cards also

Looking for Rodgers, Driver, Jennings, etc. from Packers, Ben Revere and other young Twins. Most current Brewers would work, they are going into a Christmas present for my grandson.

I have these:

2007 105 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Patrick Willis RC
2007 115 Upper Deck First Edition Patrick Willis RC
2007 187 Bowman Patrick Willis RC
2007 362 Topps Patrick Willis RC
2010 94 Finest Patrick Willis
2011 117 Topps Platinum Patrick Willis

Rich

Have this:

willisheroesgreen.jpg

Looking for any of the guys in my sig

bfd have 05 bazooka rodgers rc
05 press pass se old school rodgers rc
06 t aj hawk rc x2
06 fleer futures hawk rc
08 ud x exponential braun
08 and 09 exponential mauers
08 d elite extra edition Rj seidel/819 auto
Omar aguilar /594 auto
Even fredrickson /922 auto
I have others let me know if any of these work and ill look some more

Ceo would like to get that card dont have any in your sig but if something else might work let me know thanks

Big 06 t hester rc i have yankee cards also
Rich let me know what your looking for

Last edited:
Interested in these, in priority order, whatever you think is fair for the three James cards:
05 bazooka rodgers rc
05 press pass se old school rodgers rc
08 d elite extra edition Rj seidel/819 auto

Bfd how about the press pass and the auto for you dont know prices on the james cards but let me know

Ceo i have these of arod probably around the same prices and dont mind trading one of these if you need one
01 sp game bat milestone edition piece of the action
04 donruss elite back to back jacks/125

I have a Topps Chrome Rookie Relics Refractor Player Worn Jersey...26/75. Looking to trade it for a David Wilson of the same ilk

Bfd how about the press pass and the auto for you dont know prices on the james cards but let me know

Ceo i have these of arod probably around the same prices and dont mind trading one of these if you need one
01 sp game bat milestone edition piece of the action
04 donruss elite back to back jacks/125

I could use the elite back to back jacks - feel free to post it if it works for you. I'm out of town for a couple days T-giving, but can ship Saturday.

Could you do the Bazooka and the auto for the three James cards? I have a couple copies of the Press Pass card but don't have any of the Bazooka. If that works, go ahead and post it up.

Sorry guys i work weekends so a little slow at getting back
Bfd and ceo sounds good ill get posted for you guys soon

Jimmy dont have anything of him

206 can it be 11 rookies i dont have any 2012 cards at all

Hey!! Have These Card's If Ya Could Use Them.

'12 Prestige #249 LaMichael James RC

'12 Score "Hot Rookies" #19 LaMichael James

'12 Topps Chrome Refractor "TallBoy" Ser#04/50 #21
LaMichael James

LMK & I'm REALLY Looking For Card's Of Andrew Luck I Need OR Looking For Nicer Card's Of Peyton & Eli Manning That I Need. I Could Also Use Nicer Insert's Of Other Star Players That Would Make Me Great Tradebait.

Thanks, John