Wttf:2012 topps chrome pink & camo refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danielalba

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
i am looking for the pink and Camo refractors may be interested in others colors but am looking for these 2 mainly let m eknow what yah got and what you are looking for in return may trade GU and Autos for larger lots so lets see them Thanks

I have few of each.Do you have any 2012 chrome to trade? If so can you send me a list.

I have these three.......

Pink....Cam Johnson rookie, 49ers
Purple--Daniel Thomas, dolphins
Camo....Steve Johnson...Bills

I didn't check out your site but will do....I am in need of a Luck rookie #1 for my set. Or, a nice Calvin Johnson refractor, would love a camo of him.
Thanks,
Diane

Can't get to your buckets....have to sign in to do so. So Pm's would work best...thanks again.

Hi ya.....still can't open the links....but if you are interested in my cards, I will hold them for you. Also interested in baseball as well. Lmk what we can do....thanks for the response.

I have these three.......

Pink....Cam Johnson rookie, 49ers
Purple--Daniel Thomas, dolphins
Camo....Steve Johnson...Bills

I didn't check out your site but will do....I am in need of a Luck rookie #1 for my set. Or, a nice Calvin Johnson refractor, would love a camo of him.
Thanks,
Diane

Can't get to your buckets....have to sign in to do so. So Pm's would work best...thanks again.

I have a CAMO Calvin Johnson, plus Clay Mathews, Robert Mathis, and roddy white, total BV $21.00 so I need something with the same value. Your bucket links aren't working

Last edited:
ok here are my Buckets with new links but dont have any new Calvin refractors yet
Error message that comes up when someone clicks on the links to your bucket

We're sorry, we cannot find the page you requested.

Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization.

We thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please visit us at photobucket.com or contact your Photobucket team. We are here to help.

Hi ya.....still can't open the links....but if you are interested in my cards, I will hold them for you. Also interested in baseball as well. Lmk what we can do....thanks for the response.

OK i will see what the Problem is not sure will try a link when i get home tonight Thanks again

I have a CAMO Calvin Johnson, plus Clay Mathews, Robert Mathis, and roddy white, total BV $21.00 so I need something with the same value. Your bucket links aren't working

i have some Cam Newton cards and steelers i will get yah a list asap

Error message that comes up when someone clicks on the links to your bucket

We're sorry, we cannot find the page you requested.

Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization.

We thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please visit us at photobucket.com or contact your Photobucket team. We are here to help.

thanks will see what the Problem is

Hey I have these two pink refractors:Matt Schaub and Drew Brees. I have a few camo's as well but the names escape me at the moment I will let you know who tomorrow. If ur interested in the two pink's let me know.

Hey I have these two pink refractors:Matt Schaub and Drew Brees. I have a few camo's as well but the names escape me at the moment I will let you know who tomorrow. If ur interested in the two pink's let me know.

Yup let me know who u are looking for am also looking for rg3 chrome if you have some as well let m eknow Thanks

I unfortunantly haven't pulled a single RG3 card from chrome. So I know you are dling the camo set as am I so I am not sure you will do this even if you have the cards but I would trade the brees and schaub pinks for camo's of robert turbin and bruce irvin of the seahawks. LMK

I unfortunantly haven't pulled a single RG3 card from chrome. So I know you are dling the camo set as am I so I am not sure you will do this even if you have the cards but I would trade the brees and schaub pinks for camo's of robert turbin and bruce irvin of the seahawks. LMK

sorry i sure dont have either of those cards yet Sorry

I have these-

pink:
39 jones drew
125 polamalu x2
146 cousins
210 osweiler
212 wright

Camo:
43 benjamin
47 graham
89 charles