WTTF: Adrian Peterson RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hello
i have 2 of the score rc cards #341
i am interested in this card
2005 Topps Chrome Update Travis Buck AU RC #UH223 and any gold cards i could get.
please let me know
thanks
dale

Kirby
I know it is a couple of more $, would you be willing to trade your Cano for my AP card?
2003 Topps Pristine Robinson Cano RC #179

Also you have a few more Baseball RC I would be interested, would you like to expand the trade a bit using my FB RC. My listing is located at
www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com
lmk Thanks Jim

Jim, what else did you like? There are a few more I could possibly use.

Thanks
Kirby

I could use the following with Cano as the primary want. lmk thanks Jim

Miguel Cabrera
The other three Cano RC's
Both Josh hamilton RC's
All of the Strasburgs
RA Dickey
All of the Bautista's

Jim, what else did you like? There are a few more I could possibly use.

Thanks
Kirby

Miguel Cabrera
Both Josh hamilton RC's
All of the Strasburgs
RA Dickey
All of the Bautista's

Jim, I like the Brady RC's, especially the Bowman Chrome as well as the Score Barry Sanders.

Thanks
Kirby

here are the petersons i Have

HIT #59
Upper deck Freshman Phenoms #FP-AP
Press Pass #11
Press Pass Power Pick #103
Hit #67
Press pass SE #29
Press pass SE Gold #R29
Topps #301
Score #341
Upper deck Star Rookie #279

I can't include any Brady or Manning RC's at this time. They are in my PC and should not have been listed. LMK if there are other cards , thanks Jim

Jim, I like the Brady RC's, especially the Bowman Chrome as well as the Score Barry Sanders.

Thanks
Kirby

I have the Bowman gold rc #126 and the topps rc #301...do you have a trade page? I'm looking for Luck,RGIII,Wilson,the Mannings and va tech autos and g/u...

Have a 2007 Score #341 Adrian Peterson RC for trade. Not sure on it'd bv though. Liked the Bubba Starling. Also always looking for Joey Votto, Wil Myers and Eric Hosmer.

Thanks,
Janice

What else can you use to make the expanded trade happen besides the Brady and Manning RC. I can't trade those players at this time. Let's finalize asap, thanks Jim

Miguel Cabrera
Both Josh hamilton RC's
All of the Strasburgs
RA Dickey
All of the Bautista's