WTB: 2012 Reds needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redjet

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
The year is ending and I am looking to knock out chunks of my 2012 Reds needs. Below is what I need. Let me know what you have and how much you're looking to get for them.

2012 Topps Heritage

2012 Topps Heritage High Number
H619 Zack Cozart RC

I'll continue to update this as I figure out my needs.

Last edited:
I have the 11 cards you need from regular Heritage. bv is $8.20 I would sell the for $4.44 dlvd - $2.80 for the cards and $1.64 for shipping in bubble mailer with DC
Do you have lists of your other needs? Since at this point the postage to ship them is almost as much as I would like for the cards maybe we can work out a larger deal.
PLMK either way
Thanks,
Trish

I have the 11 cards you need from regular Heritage. bv is $8.20 I would sell the for $4.44 dlvd - $2.80 for the cards and $1.64 for shipping in bubble mailer with DC
Do you have lists of your other needs? Since at this point the postage to ship them is almost as much as I would like for the cards maybe we can work out a larger deal.
PLMK either way
Thanks,
Trish

Awesome. Set those aside for me, I'll take them at a minimum. I'll work on some other needs tonight/tomorrow and get back to you.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online