WTTF '12 Topps Chrome Base!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichiganFan9

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Looking to build this set. No trade too small. I do ask that they not be all scratched up, as the ones I will be trading with will not be.

1,64,75,136,147,195,200, and 212!

Thanks in advance! Mark

Last edited:
Hey Mark, is this what you need or what you have to trade? I only need 2 to complete my set, but I have a lot to offer up...let me know. Anks, Andy

Mark

Should have a good number of these, but before I pull them. What refractors might you have? Also, take a quick pass at my blog to see if you have anything there. Please PM.

Reply to all of the above. Yes, these are the cards that I need. Please let me know what you have and what you need. Thanks, Mark

Mark

Should have a good number of these, but before I pull them. What refractors might you have? Also, take a quick pass at my blog to see if you have anything there. Please PM.
Albert, I have none of the A & G. As far as refractors, you can find those at my home page under football specialties. Thanks, Mark