Alex Rodriguez auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have an extra A-Rod auto for anyone interested.

011320134.jpg

Dewayne

give me a shout! what are you looking for in return! thanks for our last trade. nice.

plmk

thnx!

Hey my friend! I was finally able to check out your site. I did not see anything I could really use close to the A-Rod. There is nothing in particular I am looking for but would like; I will just know it when I see it. Thanks for your inquiry.

Take care,
Dewayne

Hey

Dewayne,

You're a set collector. So I'll let you know that I am looking to move either my partial set of 2009 Allen & Ginter Ad Back Minis (125/350) or my partial set of 2009 Topps 206 Piedmont Back Minis (278/300).

let me know if you'd be interested in either of these sets for the Rodriguez auto

- Ryan

I will have some free time this weekend to look through your bucket. I doubt I will have time the next few days but will get back with you then.

Thanks,
Dewayne

Dewayne,

You're a set collector. So I'll let you know that I am looking to move either my partial set of 2009 Allen & Ginter Ad Back Minis (125/350) or my partial set of 2009 Topps 206 Piedmont Back Minis (278/300).

let me know if you'd be interested in either of these sets for the Rodriguez auto

- Ryan

I do appreciate the offer but will pass. I have not bought any new products since 2009 and prefer sets from 1955 - 2005. And, as popular as those sets are within the hobby, I have never been a fan of minis or the designs of A&G.

Dewayne