BSL Looking for a New Owner! *AGAIN!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
We currently have one opening in the BSL.

The BSL is a realistic-simulation league that is exclusively for Bench members.

The only true requirement is a 19.99 software purchase, a bit of time getting set up and acclimated to the league, then a minimum of 10-20 minutes every few days to make changes to your lineup, etc. You can obviously contribute MUCH more if you desire.

We are looking to fill one spot as soon as possible.

Please contact me via PM if interested!

Cory

Last edited:
Guys ( and gals), this is the best fantasy type league I have ever been in. you actually have control of drafts, lineup changes, trades, free agent signings etc. I have quit all my other baseball fantasy leagues since we started this one.
We play year round. Give it a shot, once you get in you will be hooked. Ask the owners who play in our league how much fun this is. Thanks Pat

Yes, this simulation is nothing like fantasy ball in stat counting, it follows real baseball strategy. Setting lineups is only part of the process, you control the players you draft, have to account for being budget consious, deal with popular players that fill the stands while dealing with disgruntled players upset about playing time and their salaries, in other words real baseball! One thing that is majorly different in this version is the value of defense in the equation. Feel free to talk with some of us who have been familiar with real strategy baseball, I've played Strat-O-Matic almost non-stop since 1982 andam happy to share my wisdom.