2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Ed Baseball Box 5-15-13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.

We are proud to announce our inaugural product that will feature some of the greatest players to grace the field. Also included are the managers, umpires, and announcers who have earned their place in the Hall. Each factory sealed box of HOF Signed Card Edition includes 5 signed trading cards, as well as 1 Pastime Points card which can be exchanged for autographed memorabilia. As an added value we have also included randomly inserted redemption cards for autographed memorabilia. Each card is authenticated and encased in a one-touch magnetic holder and secured with our tamper proof seal.

Only 100 boxes produced!

5 boxes per case

20 total cases

Bonus added: Mickey Mantle HOT Box! 5 signed trading cards of The Mick

Every card is authenticated by JSA, PSA/DNA, or the respected trading card manufacture.

Thanks for the link, looks like an interesting product, but the manufacturer being sold out at $225/box or $1125/case means retail will likely be higher, and I just see too many bad beatdowns to try my luck. That Mantle or DiMaggio hot box would be sweet, along with a few others, but I can see myself springing for a box and getting a Doerr, Killebrew, Dick Williams, Jim Palmer, and Al Barlick, getting myself worked up saying I must have had the only bad box in the case, and springing for a second only to get Jocko Conlan, Tony Perez, Joe Morgan, Bob Feller, and Fergie Jenkins