Review 2013 Topps Finest N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2013 Topps Finest N F L

One box - 2 mini boxes - 6 packs each box - 5 cards per pack
1 auto patch card or 1 jumbo auto relic card in each mini box

I received the following:

50 unique base cards - 33% of the set of 150 (Vets 1-100, Rookies 101-150)
img656_zpsc4ac4ae3.jpg

So far, in my humble opinion, or for the youngsters IMHO, this issue of Finest NFL is the best 'Finest' product I have ever had the opportunity to look at or rip. The design is excellent - the background on the card is very, very crisp and looks fantastic!! Well done Topps!!!

This premium issue has a high gloss front with an HD action photo and is borderless. The reverse again has a 'Finest Moment' write up for each player. Numbers are easy to read and the word 'refractor' is clearly presented on each refractor card.

Inserts

Parallels

img657_zpse6ff5648.jpg

4 Regular refractors
1 Blue refractor #ed to 99
1 Gold refractor #ed to 75

The refractors look even better in hand!!

Finest Atomic Rookie

img658_zps5f729ee4.jpg

DeAndre Hopkins

Relic/Autos

Jumbo Relic/Auto

img660_zps5769e32c.jpg
Tavon Austin #ed to 75

Patch Auto

img659_zps36bbcb3b.jpg

Marcus Lattimore

Extremely thick card - and it's a sticker..... 'nuf said!

Bonus Auto

img661_zpsfdc9d57f.jpg

Vince McDonald #1/5
Refractor auto - on card - as it should be!!!! Looks fantastic and Vince can thank his 4th grade teacher for teaching him how to write!! Excellent auto!

Obviously, I like Finest Football this year. This is a very good issue for nearly everyone - the set builder, the player collector, and the rookie collector - not so much for the master set builder (I can't even imagine someone attempting to put a master set together - wow what an undertaking!)

Again, the design - very well done. I am partial to the die cuts (as usual). The die cut I received appears to be a refractor - however, no refractor designation appears on the card that I could find - maybe it's just the mirror finish?

Only one gripe - the sticker auto on a premium product. Stickers should be on the base products - not premium ones.....

The bonus auto I received, not sure how many boxes have a bonus. One is only supposed to receive 2 autos per box.

Overall grade A+ well done!

Go buy several boxes and send the die cuts to me!

Duane

Great looking set again this year on the Finest. I can use the Tavon Austin auto if there's anything I can send you in trade. If not shoot me you best delivered prcie. Can also use any Ravens.
Thanks again!!!