Review '13 Heritage Minor League Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
'13 Heritage Minor League Baseball

24 packs // 9 cards per pack
2 Autos and 1 relic in every box

I received these:

191 unique base cards... ( 2 dupes ) 95.5% of the base set of 200

img733_zpsa8a58572.jpg

The 1964 design is in keeping with the Heritage line. The cards look as if they could have been printed in 1964. Very well done!! I could have received a SP (photo variation) or more in the set. I am not sure what the SP's look like. I do know that there are a few close-ups of the players (head shots - could be the SP.)

There are 25 SP's #ed 201 thru 225.... I received 5 of these.

Inserts

Black Border and/or Black Back

img734_zpsaf08e6a1.jpg

Quinn #ed to 96
Alcantara #ed to 96
Choice - not numbered

Bazooka Mini's

img736_zps069280a4.jpg

Rec'd 4 - Zimmer, Austin, Sterling, Santana

The Road to the Show

img735_zps4bf1bbf7.jpg

Rec'd 6 - Stephenson, Stratton, Hanson, Biddle, Sanchez, Lindor

Relic/Auto

img737_zps4904c8ea.jpg

Manufactured Hat Logo - Dugas

img738_zps5633e9e1.jpg

Nick Martinez
Jose Ramirez

Minor League Heritage - this is one of those issues that you pick up, put it back, and pull it out in a few years to see if there might be a superstar hidden in the box. I like the names of the teams in the minors. Most are pretty cool and their logos show imagination.

Autos - if there ever was a set that should have sticker autos - this is it. I have no problem whatsoever with the stickers. The card has an autograph designation on it and the sticker works well. Both of the autos I received are blue Sharpee autos.

Parallels - one might have a small hill to climb if you decide to compile the black border or the black back set. Receiving only 2 black borders and one black back.... well you do the calculations - 200 base and 25 SP's....

Overall grade A -- well done!!

Go buy a bunch of boxes and send the minor league Rays to me!!

Duane

Nice box Duane. I like those Bazooka mini's. I can use any Mets, 51's, Cyclones, or Sand Gnats if you pulled any. LMK, maybe I can help with some Topps or Bowman Chrome Rays for you. Mike

Awsome review. Thank you for all the reviews you do get any, mudcats,aeros,captains,or clippers. Dayton dragons are another I am looking for