fresh update to the bucket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuser

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
am headed back home on Thursday so wanted to get a couple of trades in if possible. check it out and lmk if anything interests you. I trade by bv mainly

Neither book. The Sabathia is numbered to 25, I'm putting a $60 value on it, mainly because it has a laundry tag. The Sano I am thinking around $30

that sabathia sterling patch and sano auto are nice, what are their bv's?

Im interested in the mantle all stars and the mantle and boyles.
Check my bucket and also let me know who you favor as i have a ton of recents i havent put in my bucket yet.
Thanks

Aight. That'll work. I have a few 13 bowman sterling autos mid range. Have a few plates no big names but one of ones. I know two of the plates are mark Reynolds (gypsy queen) and Tom milone (13 Topps) and a bunch of trophy cards from 13 Topps and a couple silk from 13-14 Topps. I don't have a lot of vintage as of right now. I'm tryn to build up a few. But let me know what names you interested in and I'll see what I got. Thanks for posting back.