Need a 1960 Topps Bob Turley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I am looking to buy a 1960 Topps Bob Turley and Moose Skowron. The prices at the shows for these two cards in this area when anyone actually has them are over book at least. These are both Yankees so that is most likely the biggest reason for them being in such short supply. I am looking for at least exmt condition. If anyone either or both of these cards please let me know aprice delivered.

Thnaks.

Bryon

Edit: Picked up the Skowron and now only need the Turley.

Last edited:
Hey Bryon - I know what you mean - I've been collecting Yankees since the mid 80's (1959-present) and some of these are really hard to find in NM condition (and not graded). However, I've almost ALWAYS found they sell for over book. As a matter of fact, it's the lesser names that always do. You can find Mantles for less than NM book, but almost never the regular cards. Good luck in the hunt!

Hey Bryon - I know what you mean - I've been collecting Yankees since the mid 80's (1959-present) and some of these are really hard to find in NM condition (and not graded). However, I've almost ALWAYS found they sell for over book. As a matter of fact, it's the lesser names that always do. You can find Mantles for less than NM book, but almost never the regular cards. Good luck in the hunt!

I am down to 88 cards left for my 1960 Topps set. Most are high numbers and stars but 88 cards is not too bad and I think that I can knock this one out. The only low numbercards I need that are not big names are the Bob Turley and Gil Hodges. I went to the Shriner's show in November and could not find either card. Plenty of Mantle cards available but these two cards seem to be in short supply.