WTTF These Wrestling Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,
I'm in need of help to finish these base wrestling cards:

2004 TNA (Pacific)-1 3 4 5 13 14 17 22 29 32 33 39 40 42 44 45 48 50 53 54 57 58 60 73

2013 TNA "Glory"
5 6 27 47 53 62 66

2014 WWE Topps:
6 17 31 48

I have alot of base cards(maybe some inserts) from previous years,mostly WWF/WWE.

JEB~
Interested in these at all?
Twenty 1987 WWF cards. All EX or better.
#2 –The Iron Sheik
#3 –Captain Lou Albano
#6 –Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka
#6 –Wrestling Stars Tito Santana (Stars & Stripes border)
#7 –Wrestling Stars Randy “Macho Man” Savage & Elizabeth (Stars & Stripes border)
#9 –Greg “The Hammer” Valentine
#11 –Wrestling Stars Kimchee & Kamala the Ugandan Headhunter (Stars & Stripes border)
#12 –Big John Studd
#19 –Moondog Spot
#20 –Chief Jay Strongbow
#23 –Ringside Action: Lock ‘Em Up!
#33 –Ringside Action: Smashed on a Knee!
#35 –Ringside Action: Lemme Out of This!
#40 -–Ringside Action: Strangle Hold!
#40 –Ringside Action (w/blue border): Out to Destroy
#41 –Ringside Action (w/blue border): Jama Takes a Beating
#43 –Ringside Action: Face to the Canvas!
#48 –Ringside Action (w/blue border): Hooking the Leg
#63 –The Superstars Speak: The Iron Sheik
#66 –The Superstars Speak: Captain Lou Albano
+ 1991 WWF Big Boss Man: The Boss Man Slam

Hi Rooster,
Sure. What are you looking for in return? Jeff.

Hi Tom,
i dont have much by way of new players.Although I think I have a insert or 2 of Puig from 2014 Topps Series 1. Jeff.

Hi Rooster,
Sure. What are you looking for in return? Jeff.

Hi Jeb~ looking for baseball if you can hit on any of these:

looking for base RC's of this years crop, Bryant, Appel, Stewart, Tanaka, Abreu, Urias.

Other RCs

Griffey, N.Ryan or Ripken, Jeter

'70s baseball of any kind. Thanks, LMK, Rooster.

Hi Rooster,
I do have alot of base and some insert cards of Griffey,Ripken,and Ryan, mostly
from late 80s thru early 2000s, also have tons of cards from 70s,lower and off grade conditions.

Hi Tom,
I don't have a current price guide but the are from the Future is Now subset in 2014 Series 1 Topps: #sFN 25 and FN26.

Hi Rooster,
I do have alot of base and some insert cards of Griffey,Ripken,and Ryan, mostly
from late 80s thru early 2000s, also have tons of cards from 70s,lower and off grade conditions.

Hey Jeb, sounds good. Let me say I don't collect their cards post career, only the active years. As far as the '70s go, emt is what I go for. LMK how I can help you facilitate this, thanks.....

Hi Rooster,
The reason I dont collect better condition cards vintage wise is the cost,lol.Most of my Griffey and Ripken cards are during their active years.Ryan is a player in vintage and fairly current since he played for years.DO you have a need or want list.

Hi Rooster,
The reason I dont collect better condition cards vintage wise is the cost,lol.Most of my Griffey and Ripken cards are during their active years.Ryan is a player in vintage and fairly current since he played for years.DO you have a need or want list.

Jeb~ don't have a need list, only a spreadsheet have list, should I email you that? LMK, thanks, Rooster.

Hi Oleo,
Sure.Plmk what you have and what you need in return.Thanks.Jeff.