Looking to buy COMMONS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi All:
I am in need of some basketball commons - quick. I am looking to buy, and I can pay via Paypal or any other method. I will also cover all shipping costs. I am hoping that I can get what I need in 1-3 purchases, so please don't be offended if I pass on smaller lots (less than 100 cards).

Here are the specifics of the commons I need:

*The cards must be UPPER DECK brand. ANY type of Upper Deck card will work (regular UD, MVP, ProSigs, SP Authentic, etc., etc., etc.)

*ANY YEAR.

*The cards MUST be of CLEVELAND CAVALIERS. I will take team cards, etc.

*I WILL accept duplicates/multiples of the same card.

If you have around or more than 100 of these (I will take up to about 1,500 total) - please let me know how many and how much.

I DO NOT NEED A LIST OF THE CARDS. A number is perfectly fine. Remember: Upper Deck brands, Cleveland Cavaliers, ANY YEAR, Duplicates ok. Condition is not an issue either.

Thanks!

Tim

I'd give.03 per common, plus shipping. If you have any want lists/need lists....I would also attempt to find something extra from there to throw in.

Tim

as long as your any-upper-deck criteria includes collector's choice , i think i can round up a batch for you by tomorrow....AT LEAST 100 and possibly as many as 400-500....i could probably ship up to 300 via small flat rate priority (postage cost of 5.25) to get them to you quickly if you're in a big rush

(dare i guess - a new lebron piece coming soon ?)

as long as your any-upper-deck criteria includes collector's choice , i think i can round up a batch for you by tomorrow....AT LEAST 100 and possibly as many as 400-500....i could probably ship up to 300 via small flat rate priority (postage cost of 5.25) to get them to you quickly if you're in a big rush

(dare i guess - a new lebron piece coming soon ?)

That is correct. ANY Upper Deck product. If you can get me 300 or more to get me started - that would be awesome!

Oh, and you better believe it.....the Lebron decision altered many plans. If you make it up to the National, stop by the UD booth and watch this piece be put together.;)

sounds good to me....i'll start pulling them tonight and try to have them ready to go out either saturday or monday at the latest....