Tommy Heinsohn real or Counterfeit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waltbfree

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Picked this up from a reputable EBAY dealer but it seems too nice to be an original

image1%201.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image2.jpg

Just realized this isn't correct forum if a moderator would like to move it. Thanks

Check the sellers feedback and what feedback he's gotten-Personally I say its the real deal--corners are sharp no surface issues but centering is a major problem 10/90 top to bottom--I think your suspicious of the paper stock as I was when I bought a 3rd year Koufax its nice to nice thought this can't be real took it my LCS and he said it was the real deal...did what I did take it your LCS and see what they say.

Check the sellers feedback and what feedback he's gotten-Personally I say its the real deal--corners are sharp no surface issues but centering is a major problem 10/90 top to bottom--I think your suspicious of the paper stock as I was when I bought a 3rd year Koufax its nice to nice thought this can't be real took it my LCS and he said it was the real deal...did what I did take it your LCS and see what they say.

Thank you for your thoughts. Much Appreciated