Please close!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Are these cut autograph cards you made yourself or are they "reprint" autograph cards like some people have on eBay? If they are custom autograph cards I'll take the Juan Marichal, BOTH Sandbergs, and the triple autograph. I'll send concealed cash. Thanks

Are these cut autograph cards you made yourself or are they "reprint" autograph cards like some people have on eBay? If they are custom autograph cards I'll take the Juan Marichal, BOTH Sandbergs, and the triple autograph. I'll send concealed cash. Thanks

Thank you my friend! Yes, these are customs that I made and sent TTM to the players who signed and returned, not reprints like ebay. I appreciate your purchase, and will PM you shortly!

Blessings!

Kevin

Goose is flying to biggun61's home....anyone else?? Phil, Whitey, and Bobby still need new homes! I will sell all three for $10 total this evening only!

Last edited:
These last 3 are still available! I will extend this through tomorrow, $10 takes all three remaining: the Phil Niekro, Whitey Herzog, and Bobby Doerr!