Trader of the Month Titles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

There should be a "Rookie of the Month" award. I would like to nominate myself ;).

Props to the TOTM Winners!

Last edited:
New year......just won Jan 2010....22 totm. Best regards, David

You are the Cal Ripken of the Bench... you streaks/records will never be broken :) Is there going to be a new wing in the HOF someday soon? The David K super trader wing?????

Dennis has that title wrapped up.....first to 2000, first to 3000, first to 4000 and probably first 5000! Best regards, David PS already Feb 7, 2010 and nothings been updated as promised......Just won Jan 2010...TOTM 23!

No. This hasn't been updated in a long time. Let me be the first to congratulate you on winning TOTM April 2012! Barring some miraculous comeback by David K. I remember our first trade. About a month ago and you were still under 20. Great job! Congrats again!

I second what Karl said...congrats Scooter, you're off to an impressive start!! Heck, you've already shown to be a trader that is far beyond my abilities as a trader. I'm happy to have been a part of 5 of your April trades!! Keep up the good work!!

Best regards,
Pete

Thanks guys. I have enjoyed everyone here so far and really enjoyed trading. I enjoy trading so much because I believe I just love going to the mail box opening up a package and knowing its something I wanted. Lol

Exactly!! And of course it's nice to know that the person you're sending to feels the same way.

Congrats to dp33 on another TOTM title as it looks he edged me by 1 for January 2013. I demand a recount. Haha nah really congrats on TOTM.

Congrats to dp33 on another TOTM title as it looks he edged me by 1 for January 2013. I demand a recount. Haha nah really congrats on TOTM.

I don't see how if you had 30+ or whatever crazy number that was in 1 weekend... Where did you get the totals to compare?

It had the monthly totals on the side of the home page when I got on feb 1. I had 30 between 2 trade sites so not all were here and after that weekend this site has slowed down drastically for me.