Trader of the Month Titles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I miss the good old days when we had the Benchies!!

It has been many, many years since last that occurred. Once we get everything with the YSL set taken care of, maybe The Benchies could be the next item to work on resurrecting. I know it was a lot of work to put it together, but there is always a chance......

It has been many, many years since last that occurred. Once we get everything with the YSL set taken care of, maybe The Benchies could be the next item to work on resurrecting. I know it was a lot of work to put it together, but there is always a chance......

What is the Benchies? A secret club?

What is the Benchies? A secret club?

The Benchies is/was sort of the The Bench's award show. There was multiple categories for members to submit various collectibles - IE, best baseball card, best football card, best super collection, etc, etc. Threads were set up and the membership could vote with the ultimate goal of having your entry be names "Best on The Bench". At one point, I believe folks could even get a little icon with their avatar, much like the super collector badge that many have.

The Benchies is/was sort of the The Bench's award show. There was multiple categories for members to submit various collectibles - IE, best baseball card, best football card, best super collection, etc, etc. Threads were set up and the membership could vote with the ultimate goal of having your entry be names "Best on The Bench". At one point, I believe folks could even get a little icon with their avatar, much like the super collector badge that many have.
Okay...the one where I losted with my rainbow Ken Griffey Jr auto from 2008 UD Heroes! Best regards, David

I would like to see this thread updated. It used to be something that generated interest in The Bench. I used to check the leaderboard first thing when logging on. For this crowd, statistics and records matter. We should document David K.'s Ruthian dominance with trades.

I would like to see this thread updated. It used to be something that generated interest in The Bench. I used to check the leaderboard first thing when logging on. For this crowd, statistics and records matter. We should document David K.'s Ruthian dominance with trades.

Working on it! Multiple things have fallen by the wayside, trying to get things "restored" as time permits. The Bench is the only site that I trade on - I want to try and "keep it pretty" as much as the next guy!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online