1983 Fleer Autographed Project - The Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

List updated!​

Mort,

Still can't believe you do not have Jim Gantner. I will have to help somehow.

I was just at his ex wive's mother's funeral on friday. He should not be difficult. He is building a new house here.

Shawn

Mort,

Still can't believe you do not have Jim Gantner. I will have to help somehow.

I was just at his ex wive's mother's funeral on friday. He should not be difficult. He is building a new house here.

Shawn
He is one of those shouldn't-be-hard-but-is cards. Shane Rawley and Dave Stieb also come to mind.

If you'd like me to send you a card or two and a SASE, I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks!
Scott-

If I was given more notice by the organizers, I could have helped you with this. (if you have any Detroit area buddies, I can give you the info)

Fanatic U Zack? If so and mort doesn't mind paying the $30 fee I can get the card. I will be going to the Tigers that day, so Im stopping at the signing.

Fanatic U Zack? If so and mort doesn't mind paying the $30 fee I can get the card. I will be going to the Tigers that day, so Im stopping at the signing.
I saw Hernandez a month or two back also at $30. Right now that's a little rich for my budget for an autograph. I wish I could.

Thank you for mentioning it, though! I do appreciate any feedback / opportunities.

I saw Hernandez a month or two back also at $30. Right now that's a little rich for my budget for an autograph. I wish I could.

Thank you for mentioning it, though! I do appreciate any feedback / opportunities.
With the mail-in fee included, Willie would be $20. If you get someone to go for you, then it's $15.

Yes Alan, that was the Lou opp.

Lou Whitaker is the $30. I don't know how much Hernandez is. I know it's a lot for a card, I'll be going solely for a baseball since I dont think Lou signs much.

Last edited:
Nice! How many of the ones you have left do you have already sent out places hoping for a response?
I've sent out requests to almost everyone (with the exception of International and some HOFers) a few years ago. However, in 2011 I have nine that I sent that are still outstanding.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online