Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi,

If you have time, I would really like a Tony Conigliaro (#25) red sox jersey avatar.

Thanks, Matt

can you add these for me?

LSUTigers2.png

3386204794_a21816ec80.jpg

ShreveportCaptains.jpg

Thanks

Colvin

These are up, sorry for the dealy Both LSU should be on the last page of College Teams, Shreveport will be on the last page of Baseball Teams

-Nick

Hi,

If you have time, I would really like a Tony Conigliaro (#25) red sox jersey avatar.

Thanks, Matt

Matt, I am sorry there is no pre existing Tony Conigliaro Jersey. If i ever get around to making them I will do it, but it is currently low on my priority list, Sorry.

-Nick

Hi, here's my baseball jersey avatar request:

#22 Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers)

Thanks in advance!

Would it be possible to get this one added to the hockey jersey section:

Dallas Stars - Steve Ott #29 (black jersey)

Thanks!
Andrew

LOL, Just remembered how to multi Quote, Will Have Kershaw And Ott Up in a few seconds.

Sorry for the delay,
Nick

its not really an avatar request, but in the baseball avatar section there is a football team avatar. On Page 2, there is an Arizona Cardinals avatar with the St. Louis cardinals avatar. Can you move it to football? this is the one

Cardinals.jpg

Hi could you do either a Lowell Spinner jersey (Redsox) orJose Iglesias

Sorry there is no existing Lowell Spinner Jersey available.

I would say that unless a player is an established star in baseball there will not be an existing jersey for me to upload. I do not have the time or software to make ones that do not pre exist in the database.