Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vince, Boggs will be up in seconds. Havent forgotten about the maddux deal still trying to find time!

-Nick

NP, thanks for the Avatar. By chance did they have any Boggs NY or TB jerseys?

Vince

This is my twins logo i would like to use:

TWINS%2050TH%20ANN.jpg

thanks and please let me know when this is added and approved for my use. thnx

Last edited:
sinocc IDK what the deal was with that image, I opened it in a photo editing software, and saved it as a different named image before I could get it to upload and show, anyways, its up. Baseball teams page 6 should be the last one on that page.

-Nick

Jay - I think you need one or 2 more trades with a seperate member. 20 Bench points from 20 different traders is how the system is set up to recognize you as out of the "Rookie" user group. I scanned thru your trades and it looks like you traded with the same member 2 times so far. I believe there is a glavine Jersey available under Braves Jersey's so once you fall out of the "Rookie" user group your regular avatar will show.

-Nick

Jay - I think you need one or 2 more trades with a seperate member. 20 Bench points from 20 different traders is how the system is set up to recognize you as out of the "Rookie" user group. I scanned thru your trades and it looks like you traded with the same member 2 times so far. I believe there is a glavine Jersey available under Braves Jersey's so once you fall out of the "Rookie" user group your regular avatar will show.

-Nick

Ahh. Thanks! Should be out of the "Rookie" stage this week then. Thx again!

Hey I was wondering if its possible to get a Miguel Cabrera in a Marlins Jersey Avatar? Thanks in advance!

Hey I was wondering if its possible to get a Miguel Cabrera in a Marlins Jersey Avatar? Thanks in advance!

I'll have it up in about 2 Minutes, Sorry for the delay

How much longer will I be under rookie Status?
Also is there a Brooklyn Dodger Avatar?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason, I believe I answered your rookie status in your other thread, If there is not a brooklyn Dodgers avatar already available I will find one and add it to Baseball Teams

Any chance of getting a High School logo added?

BiggioI would need a JPG of the High school logo 100 x 100 Pixels.

Actually I just checked Gsk624777, There is already a Miggy jersey in the Marlins Jersey Page of avatars, Please check for avatars before requesting an upload, I cannot remember who I have already uploaded there are well over 1000 different avatars to choose from.

nsucolonel, there are 2 Brooklyn Dodgers avatars to choose from under baseball teams should be on the 4th or 5th page

a) None of them are sized Correctly(the flag might be)
b) as far as player photos go, no
c) The aTm logos can be put up if sized correctly