*WANTED* 1989-90 Fleer basketball signed cards!! (46 to go)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWCAutographs

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I am in the process of trying to put together a complete signed set of 1989-90 Fleer basketball cards. This year and brand were the start of many complete basketball sets and rookies for the next 5 years. Shaqs, Webber, Hill, Kidd, AI, Kobe, etc.
As of February (when I started this project) I have 18/167. Most of these that I have are common TTM signers. I hope my fellow benchtrading members will help me accomplish this feet.

-Robert :)

BOLD names on multi-signed cards are cards that I have with only that player signed and still need the others to complete card.

8 Larry Bird
10 Reggie Lewis
14 Brian Shaw
20 Horace Grant
21 Michael Jordan
23 Scottie Pippen
32 Rolando Blackman
38 Michael Adams
44 Mark Aguirre
47 Vinnie Johnson
49 Dennis Rodman
50 Isiah Thomas
55 Chris Mullin -NEED UPGRADE
61 Akeem Olajuwon -NEED UPGRADE
62 Otis Thorpe
64 Vern Fleming
65 Reggie Miller
69 Benoit Benjamin
76 A.C. Green -NEED UPGRADE
77 Magic Johnson
85 Greg Anderson -NEED UPGRADE
92 Steve Johnson
93 Rick Mahorn
95 Joe Barry Carroll
97 Roy Hinson
98 Mike McGee
100 Patrick Ewing
107 Gerald Wilkins
113 Charles Barkley -NEED UPGRADE
123 Kevin Johnson
134 Ricky Berry
141 Frank Brickowski -NEED UPGRADE
146 Dale Ellis -NEED UPGRADE
147 Alton Lister
150 Nate McMillan
153 Darrell Griffith
155 Karl Malone
156 John Stockton
159 Bernard King
160 Jeff Malone
162 John Williams
163 Malone/Stockton/Eaton AS
164 H.Olajuwon/C.Drexler AS
164 H.Olajuwon/C.Drexler AS
167 Ewing/M.Jackson AS

Last edited:
before you got started did you consider the possibility of completing this set?
there are some very tough sigs in this set,some very costly and some maybe impossible to obtain ie; magic,bird,jordan olajuwon,ewing and deceased players d. johnson,r.lewis,m.bol.to many years have past since the 89-90 set came out thus to many obstacles.good luck on your journey,collect as many as possible,then see where your at.best wishes and have fun:

The reason I started this autograph set project was these were my 1st pack of basketball cards I purchased WAY back then. Hoops hadn't come out yet. As far as the impossible to obtain, I've seen all signed on eBay, other sites, etc. I had a Manute Bol signed card TTM from the mid 90's but misplaced it. The hardest one to get (if there is oneout there) is the Ricky Berry. He died on 8/14/89.

before you got started did you consider the possibility of completing this set?
there are some very tough sigs in this set,some very costly and some maybe impossible to obtain ie; magic,bird,jordan olajuwon,ewing and deceased players d. johnson,r.lewis,m.bol.to many years have past since the 89-90 set came out thus to many obstacles.good luck on your journey,collect as many as possible,then see where your at.best wishes and have fun:

It's been a whole month and I finally added another card to my project.

#80 James Worthy

via trade from another site. Even came with HOF inscription!

List updated.

PURCHASED via eBay.
A very tough sig to get on this card. One tough one off the list.

#61 Hakeem Olajuwon

143304.jpg

Have about (40) coming in via eBay and other trades. Also have a couple replacement cards to replace personaliation cards.

Still looking -:D :D -

Last edited: